- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 50
- guiding method Fully guided
- Maximum altitude 5643 meters
- Trek to the base camp of Mount Everest, enjoy amazing mountain views from Kala Patthar
- Travel past Sherpa hamlets and towns. Learn more about Sherpa culture
- Explore Kathmandu during a 1day guided tour. See some of the city's major highlights
Explore Kathmandu during a city tour and see some of its major highlights on the second day. Fly to Lukla
on Day 3. This is where your trek starts from. Hit the trail and head for the Base Camp, trekking past Phakding, Namche, Pangboche, Dingboche, Lobuche and, finally, Gorakshep. Enjoy majestic views of the mighty Himalayas from Kala Patthar before heading down.
Although widely regarded as one of the most popular treks in the world, there is more to the EBC trek than just mountains and Everest. The route takes you past Sherpa hamlets and town, monasteries and bazaars, allowing you to learn more about the life of these people.
This program is designed for those who do not have prior high-altitude trekking experience. for more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Namaste and Greetings from Alpine Club of Himalaya !!!
Thank you for choosing Alpine Club of Himalaya for your holidays and I am quite thank full to you for your time dropping nice review here. It was rewarding for all of us to read that every aspect of your trip was of memorable. As usual, it will give me great joy to share your words with the team who continuously do their best to please our clients.
We look forward to your next visit to Nepal with your friends/family to experience and re-discover what my agency can offer in term of services and products as appreciated by many of our valued customers for greater adventures in their walk of the Himalaya.
Alpine Club of Himalaya Team.”
Namaste and greetings from Alpine Club of Himalaya!!!!
Thank you for sharing about your experience as a member of our tour group
From your ratings of Alpine Club, I believe you and your friends have enjoyed your holiday tremendously with our arrangements of the best put together itinerary to cater to your want to do list of activities and the places/regions you like to visit while in Nepal.
We are committed to provide good and reliable services at reasonable pricing to our visitors to have an enjoyable and memorable holiday with a difference, ie, something exciting to do, something special, and something you would like to experience.
We are truly delighted that we were given the opportunity to be of service to you and friends and we look forward to your next visit to Nepal to provide you and your friends/relatives for greater adventures in the ‘Walk of the Himalaya’.
Alpine Club beckons you, to greater adventures in the Himalayas…..
Alpine Club of Himalaya Team”
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu city tour
Day 3: Kathmandu - Lukla (flight) & trek to Phakding
Day 4: Phakding - Namche Bazaar
Day 5: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day
Day 6: Namche Bazaar - Pangboche
Day 7: Pangboche - Dingboche
Day 8: Dingboche acclimatization day
Day 9: Dingboche - Lobuche
Day 10: Lobuche - Gorekshep - Everest Base Camp
Day 11: Gorekshep - Kala Patthar - Pheriche
Day 12: Pheriche - Tengboche
Day 13: Tengboche - Namche Bazaar
Day 14: Namche Bazaar - Lukla
Day 15: Lukla - Kathmandu (flight)
Day 16: Kathmandu departure
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop in private car/van. Flight tickets: Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu
- 3 nights' stay in Kathmandu. 12 nights in tea houses during the trek (shared bathrooms)
- An experienced, English-speaking trekking guide and a porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers)
- Full board meals during trek( including tea/coffee). Meals as per the itinerary during your stay in Kathmandu
- National park permit and TIMS card fees
- Down jackets and sleeping bag (to be returned after the trek is over)
- Nepal entry visa fees
- International airfare
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Travel insurance that includes evacuation
- Tips for local staffs, guides and porters
- Drinks, desserts, mineral water
- Entrance fees to the highlights during Kathmandu sightseeing tour
- Hot shower & hot water during the trek
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
What is the weather going to be like when I travel to Everest Base Camp?
The weather in Nepal varies by season. For example, November to January is the dry season with sunny days, clear skies and usually no rain. However, on Everest Base Camp, the temperatures at this altitude will be cold, particularly at night. February to May and September to October is the most popular time to travel to EBC, with usually fairly dry and stable weather, although there may be the occasional shower. June to August is monsoon season in Nepal, but once you pass 3,000 meters altitude there is less and less rain. Check out our guide on the best time to visit Nepal for more on specific monthly climate and seasons.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?