- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Flying close to Mt. Everest, the tallest mountain in the world
- See the majestic peaks of Amadablam, Pumori, Cho Oyu, and more
- Land in Kala Patthar, enjoy great views of the Himalayas
Take your seat in the chopper and fly to Lukla, the gateway of Everest. Land on Lukla Airport and enjoy the views of the mountains for 20 minutes while we refuel the helicopter. Fly towards Syangboche and Tyangboche enjoying the stunning views of the landscape.
See the Dudh Kosi Valley and Sherpa settlements on the foothills of the mountains. Spot the Namche Bazaar and Tangbouche Monastery as well as Everest Base Camp, the Khumbu Glacier and Gorekhshep from the sky. Land in Kala Patthar and enjoy an amazing view of the Himalayas. Fly to Kathmandu after that.
- Airport pickup transfer
- 4 hours of chopper ride
- National park fee ( 3390 NRS ) 33 USD
- Local Tax
- Airport Tax ( 200 NRS ) 2 USD
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.