- Helicopter tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 5
- guiding method Fully guided
- Experience Everest from a unique perspective
- Touch the "feet of Everest" at 5300 m
- Discover snowy mountains, peaks, Sherpa villages, glaciers and lakes
- Land at Lukla, Kalapatthar and Syangboche
The tour starts from Kathmandu, flying east from Kathmandu towards the beautiful Sherpa village and the gateway to Everest, Lukla. After fueling in Lukla, the flight heads towards Everest Base Camp/Kalapathar. The flight goes over Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep and the Khumbu glaciers to reach the base camp of Mount Everest.
This ultimate helicopter ride gives you some of the best mountain views you will ever witness. Due the extreme altitude, you will only be given a maximum of 5 minutes of landing time at base camp. On the way back, you will be allowed a longer time at Syangboche (Hotel Everest view) to take tea/coffee or breakfast. Syangboche has excellent views of Mt. Everest and its range. Finally, you will fly back to Lukla for fueling and then back to Kathmandu to end your lifetime experience of Everest by helicopter!
- Transfers to and from hotel
- Helicopter charges (including pilot)
- Passenger liability insurance
- Flight certificate
- All government taxes and local taxes
- Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Cultural Dinner
- Sagarmatha National park fees (USD 30 or 3000 Rupees in Nepali Currency).
- Airport Tax USD 2 or 200 Rupees in Nepali Currency.
- Personal expenses and meals in Everest
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?