- Helicopter tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 5
- Experience an amazing helicopter Ride to Mount Everest Base Camp
- Reach 18240ft within few hours from Kathmandu
- Shoot the best photos of Mount Everest from Kalapathar
- Observe the World's Giant Peak (Everest) up close
The tour begins at the Kathmandu airport. As the helicopter takes off for Lukla, the aerial views of heritage sites around Kathmandu and thin settlement of Nepal can be seen as you move east. We will take a short break at Lukla for refuelling and to prepare the helicopter for the rest of the journey. Lukla itself will awe you will its beauty.
Then, we will fly higher to the Everest Base Camp, where landing will depend on the weather situation and crowd. Kalapathar is the ultimate destination where the helicopter lands. The soaring mountains just in front of you will inspire you and leave you breathless. Snap some amazing photos here to keep the incredible memory safe.
Now, we will take off and head towards Syangboche where we will stop for an hour or so. The Everest View Hotel rewards us with excellent views of the king of the mountains. Snap more spectacular memories and breathe the freshest air that you can find nowhere on earth but beneath the top of the Everest. Enjoy tea/coffee and even breakfast before we take off for Kathmandu, ending the beautiful journey within just a few hours.
Book this adventure of a lifetime now!
- Airport transfer by first class private vehicle
- 4-hour helicopter flight over the Himalayas and to Mount Everest
- Tea & coffee at the world’s highest hotel
- Government tax
- Nepal Visa Fees
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu
- National park permit Fee
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.