- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 22
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trekking through Three High Passes of Everest Circuit (Kongma La, Cho La, and Renjo La)
- Hiking to Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar
- Climbing Gokyo Ri and Chhukung Ri Peaks
- Visiting Ancient Buddhist Monasteries, Sherpa Villages, Ancient Trading Routes
Join in our challenging EBC and Three pass adventure designed perfectly with ample acclimatization points. The major highlights of this trek are the awesome never seen before closeup views of Himalayan peaks like Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama dablam, Makalu, Thamserku including Everest from three high passes, Kalapathher along with exclusive chance to step at base camp of Everest.
We begin our Everest Base Camp and Three Passes Trek by taking a short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. We will then head towards Namche, Tengboche and Chhukung to cross the Kongma la pass to Lobuche. In this way we will then push ourselves towards Everest base camp and Kalapathher. It would be an excellent opportunity to witness the best of nature, culture and adventure as we further cross Cho la pass, explore magical turquoise lakes of Gokyo, cross Renjola pass and finally return to Lukla. From snow capped panoramic views of glacier walks and beautiful lakes, it is challenging trek that shows everything that Everest region has to offer.
Therefore any one with physically fit and strong body with passion towards hiking and trekking adventures can join this trek.
Please check the itinerary for more details of the trek.
Day 1: Fly to Lukla(2800m) and trek to Phakding (2652m)
Day 2: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 3: Namche Bazaar: Acclimatization Day
Day 4: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 5: Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 6: Dingboche -Acclimatization Day: Chhukung (4700m) Hike
Day 7: Trek Chhukung to Kongma La pass then Lobuche(4910m)
Day 8: Trek Lobuche-Gorekshep- EBC(5364m) -Gorekshep(5181m)
Day 9: Gorekshep to Kalapattar(5545m) & trek to Dzongla(4830m)
Day 10: Trek Dzongla - Cho La(5420m) -Thangnak (4750m)
Day 11: Trek from Thagnak to Gokyo (4800m)
Day 12: Rest day in Gokyo : Gokyo Ri(5335m)
Day 13: Trek Gokyo – Cross Renj La and trek to Lungden(4370m )
Day 14: Trek from Lungden to Namche Bazzar
Day 15: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up drop for domestic flight and upon arrival and departure
- TIMS, Everest National Park trekking permit
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla– Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Porter (1 porter for each two trekkers) including his salary, food, accommodation, equipment, insurance, etc
- One professional, knowledgeable and friendly English speaking trekking guide including his food, salary, accommodation, insurance, flight, equipment
- Accommodation in teahouses/local lodges during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Duffle bag, sleeping bag, and down jacket for use during the trek and climb
- Icicles Adventure T – shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- All government taxes & office service charge
- Nepal visa, international airfares, excess baggage charges
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Accommodation, food and activities in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, bar bills, laundry, battery recharge, any kind of beverages including drinking water, hot shower, extra porters, etc
- Extra expenses that may incur due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control.
- Tips for staff (tip is expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?