- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 19 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 35
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Summit Lobuche East Peak. Enjoy a thrilling, technical peak climb
- Reach Everest Base Camp. See amazing views from Kala Patthar
- Come face to face with the massive Khumbu Glacier
- Experience trekking in the Everest region
Your journey starts from Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, from where you will take the flight to Lukla followed by a hike through the trail that eventually leads to Everest Base Camp via Phakding, Namche, Tengboche and Dingboche.
Enjoy panoramic views of the Himalayas from Kala Patthar before making your way to Lobuche East High Camp. Summiting Lobuche East involves climbing steep, snowy slopes. Although it is not compulsory that you have an earlier climbing experience, a good level of physical fitness is a must.
You will get the chance to learn more about mountain climbing at Everest Base Camp, where experienced mountain guides will help you with the fundamentals of mountaineering and impart skills needed for a successful summit attempt.
Please note that climbing Lobuche East is meant for physically fit people. For more details, please scroll down.
We NCA Team is extremely delighted to hear from you. We are thankful to you for your recommendation and review. We hope to assist your travel again in the near future.
Thank you very much for writing this review for us. We Nepal Climbing Adventure are blissful that you found us professional and enjoyed our services. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you in Nepal again soon.
Nepal Climbing Adventure Team”
Thank you so much for the positive feedback and valuable review. We appreciate it a lot.
Nepal Climbing Adventure Team”
Day 1: Kathmandu arrival
Day 2: Kathmandu – Lukla flight & trek to Phakding
Day 3: Phakding – Namche Bazar
Day 4: Acclimatisation day in Namche
Day 5: Namche – Tengboche
Day 6: Tengboche – Dingboche
Day 7: Acclimatisation day in Dingboche
Day 8: Dingboche – Lobuche
Day 9: Lobuche – Everest Base Camp
Day 10: Climb Kalapatthar and return to Lobuche
Day 11: Trek to Lobuche East High Camp
Day 12: Summit Lobuche East & return to Lobuche town
Day 13: Reserve day
Day 14: Lobuche town – Pangboche
Day 15: Pangboche – Namche Bazaar
Day 16: Namche Bazaar – Lukla
Day 17: Lukla – Kathmandu (flight)
Day 18: Reserve day
Day 19: Kathmandu departure
- Airport pickup and drop off. Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu flight tickets
- Meals as per the above itinerary
- 3 night's tourist-standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu. Guesthouse and tented camp accommodation during the trek
- Lobuche East Peak climbing permits. Sagarmatha (Everest) National Park entrance fees & Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality fee
- One high-altitude climbing leader (a Sherpa guide) licensed by the Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) for the summit attempt
- Group climbing equipment such as ropes, ice axe, ice screws, snow bars, and carbine. A satellite phone (for emergency contact)
- A first aid medical kit & an oximeter
- A sleeping bag, down jacket & a duffel bag (to be returned after the trek is over)
- All taxes
- Nepal visa fees (USD 30 for 15 days and USD 50 for 30 days at the time of preparing this itinerary)
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance that covers high-altitude climbing as well as accidents, emergencies and chopper evacuation
- Personal climbing gear (crampons, climbing boots & mountaineering outfits)
- Expenses that are personal in nature such as laundry, telephone, internet/e-mail, etc
- Bar and beverage bills
- Additional nights in hotels in Kathmandu (early arrival, late departure as well as early return from the trek)
- Meals except those mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to your guide and porter
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- An average group size of maximum 8 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
What is the weather going to be like when I travel to Everest Base Camp?
The weather in Nepal varies by season. For example, November to January is the dry season with sunny days, clear skies and usually no rain. However, on Everest Base Camp, the temperatures at this altitude will be cold, particularly at night. February to May and September to October is the most popular time to travel to EBC, with usually fairly dry and stable weather, although there may be the occasional shower. June to August is monsoon season in Nepal, but once you pass 3,000 meters altitude there is less and less rain. Check out our guide on the best time to visit Nepal for more on specific monthly climate and seasons.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?