- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 30 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 16-99 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Tour Code BM-3373
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Starts/Ends Kathmandu, Nepal
- This trip combines two of the world’s great classic treks. Experience breathtaking scenery and the comradery of trekking with a small group as you challenge yourself to reach new heights.
- Get your first glimpses of the might Himalayan range on the included flight from Kathmandu to Lukla – surely one of the most dramatically located airports anywhere.
- Compare and contrast the terrain of both the Everest and Annapurna ranges. Here's how they match up: intrepidtravel.com/adventures/annapurnavseverest/
- You’ll be accompanied by an experienced trek leader along with assistant guides and porters, who will not only give you all the support and guidance you need along the way, but also introduce you to the rich local Sherpa culture.
- We operate our treks according to standards that provide respectful, safe and fair working conditions not only in Nepal, but on all our trips globally. For more information on porter welfare, see intrepidtravel.com/au/porterpolicy
- Have the opportunity to support our partnership with Seven Women by taking part in Urban Adventures in Kathmandu before or after your trek – an organisation that socially and economically empowers marginalised women through literacy programs, skills training and income generation. Donations through The Intrepid Foundation are matched dollar for dollar: theintrepidfoundation.org/sevenwomen
- After testing your body and mind, take a few days to unwind and reminisce among the temples and pagodas of Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Show more
Experience the high mountains of Nepal on this challenging trekking adventure. Conquer Everest's Base Camp, a holy grail for mountaineers, and complete the arduous Annapurna Circuit. Take in stunning scenery and soak up the rich cultures and traditions of this beautiful country, exploring tiny villages and meeting friendly locals along the way. Ever dreamed of seeing the wind-swept peak of Everest, of traversing high passes and crossing blue-white glaciers, of meeting holy men and taking in nature at its grandest? This trip has it all.
In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays of included flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Phakding (2610 m)
Day 3: Namche Bazaar (3440 m)
Day 4: Namche Bazaar (3440 m)
Day 5: Phortse Gaon (3810 m)
Day 6: Dingboche (4410m)
Day 7: Dingboche (4410 m)
Day 8: Lobuche (4900 m)
Day 9: Gorak Shep - Everest Base Camp (5364 m)
Day 10: Kala Pattar - Pheriche or Orsho
Day 11: Tengboche (3840 m)
Day 12: Monjo (2860 m)
Day 13: Lukla
Day 14: Kathmandu
Day 15: Depart
Day 16: Kathmandu
Day 17: Ngadi
Day 18: Chamje (1430m / 4691ft)
Day 19: Dharapani (2100m / 6889ft)
Day 20: Chame (2710m / 8891ft)
Day 21: Pisang (3300m / 10826ft)
Day 22: Manang (3540m / 11614ft)
Day 23: Manang (3540m / 11614ft)
Day 24: Yak Kharka (4018m / 13182ft)
Day 25: Phedi (4450m / 14599ft)
Day 26: Muktinath (3800m / 12467ft)
Day 27: Jomsom (2800m / 9186ft)
Day 28: Pokhara
Day 29: Pokhara
- Guesthouse (5 nights), Teahouse (22 nights), Hotel (2 nights)
- Private vehicle , Bus , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Everest Base Camp & Annapurna Circuit Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Everest Base Camp & Annapurna Circuit Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Everest Base Camp & Annapurna Circuit Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Everest Base Camp & Annapurna Circuit Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
- What is the required budget for a trip to Nepal?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.