- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Off-the-beaten singletrack Nepal can be hard to find these days, but only if you don't know where to look! In the lower Himalaya region of Solukhumbu, in the shadow of Everest, is some of the best mountain biking terrain in the region. A vast network of footpaths made by the local Sherpa people and their livestock have made a phenomenal mountain bike playground that's as challenging as it is exciting, with tons of variety, and endless views. Be one of the first mountain bikers to savor the adventure in this undiscovered region of the Nepalese Himalaya.
Just after stepping foot in bustling Kathmandu, experience real Nepalese enduro riding outside the city. Then, the journey begins to the lower Himalaya, where raw singletrack awaits. We'll ride through forests and Sherpa villages on a variety of terrain and tracks before tackling Pikey Peak, taking in the amazing view, and cruising all the way down. But there's plenty more singletrack and enduro trails before making the journey back to Kathmandu via a jawdropping flight.
For the adventurous mountain biker who's looking for a ride offering the most of everything- Everest Enduro can't be beat. Ride narrow and winding tracks through jungle, flow through terraced mountainside farms, tackle rocky climbs, and enjoy epic, blissful downhills- all against the backdrop of stunning Himalaya scenery.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Mountain Bike US$ 275
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Everest All Mountain tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with SpiceRoads. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 76 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 653 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 03 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Everest All Mountain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Everest All Mountain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.