- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Keen to experience the vibrant sites and culture of Nepal? This 9 day Essential Nepal tour lets you experience the wonders, incredible natural beauty and history of Nepal. Home to the Himalayas, meet with local villagers, visit sacred temples and religious sites and explore the colourful towns and villages. Take a journey to Nepal's capital Kathmandu, to the green jungle of Chitwan National park and beautiful landscapes in Pokhara.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour
Day 3: Kathmandu, Pokhara
Day 4: Pokhara, Nayapul, Trek Tolka
Day 5: Trek to Dhampus
Day 6: Trek to Phedi, Chitwan
Day 7: Chitwan National Park
Day 8: Chitwan, Kathmandu
Day 9: Kathmandu
- 3 star hotels and Local Lodge during trekking,
- 8 breakfasts | 1 lunch | 4 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus
- Arrival and departure airport transfers*
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism, English Speaking trek guide, English Speaking naturalist during jungle activities in Chitwan
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Nepal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 47 today.
- Save US$ 31+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 03 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essential Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.