- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 23 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spot Rhino's and other exotic wildlife in Chitwan National Park, one of the best places to view wildlife in all of Asia.
- Set out on an awesome threeday, lowaltitude trek through villages and rhododendron forests, taking in the amazing sights of the Annapurna ranges.
- Paddle around Phewa Lake surrounded by views of the gargantuan Himalayas in superzen Pokhara,
- Lumbini is no ordinary town. Visit the birthplace of Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, and tour its temples and the legendary Ashoka Pillars.
Fill up on momos (steamed dumplings) in Kathmandu and get ready for a huge trip. We're talking rafting adventures and beach camps. Hit the Annapurna circuit for a glimpse of the mighty Himalayas. Come face-to-face with rhinos and a host of other exotic wildlife in Chitwan National Park. Get spiritual in Varanasi, see pink in Jaipur and take the ultimate selfie in from of the Taj Mahal. This jam-packed trip covers a bit of everything. We love it, and we think you will to.
Trisuli River - Pokhara
Ghandruk (1950m / 6397ft)
Tolkha (1700m / 5577ft)
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park - Madi Valley
Nepal/India border crossing - Varanasi
Varanasi - Overnight train
Agra - Tordi
- Hotel (11 nights), Lodge (2 nights), Heritage Property (1 night), Homestay (1 night), Camping (with basic facilities) (1 night), Tea House (2 nights), Sleeper Train (1 night)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Overnight sleeper train , Private vehicle , 4x4 Safari Vehicle/Jeep , Auto rickshaw , Cycle rickshaw , Shuttle bus , Train , Canoe , Bike
- An expert tour leader
- Trisuli River - Rafting
- Pokhara - Orientation Walk
- Pokhara - Phewa Tal Lake boat trip
- Chitwan NP - Park entry
- Lumbini - Heritage Park
- Varanasi - Sunrise Ganges boat trip
- Varanasi - Leader-led Old City walking tour
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Jaipur - Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Wind)
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Any international flights to Kathmandu and from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Epic Nepal to India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Epic Nepal to India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Epic Nepal to India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Epic Nepal to India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- You must have a pre purchased Indian visa in your passport for this trip. Indian visa is required prior to travel and cannot be purchased at border on Day 12 of the trip.
- Indian e-Visas are not valid for this border crossing.
- The Nepal section of this trip has a trekking component of up to 5 hours a day at a max of 2200 metres/7200 feet.
- This trip has an included rafting activity on Days 3 and 4.
- There are several long travelling days, including Kathmandu to Pokhara (7 hours), Lumbini to Varanasi (10 hours), Varanasi to Agra (12 hours).
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.