- Mountain biking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ride downhill from Phulchowki, the highest point in the Kathmandu Valley
- Enjoy your ride on single tracks used in the Asian Enduro Series
- See awesome views of the Himalayas
- Fully shuttled trips, minimal pedalling required
Start your descent down the top of the hill through an old-growth jungle, past paddy fields and villages. Reach the bottom of the hill and hop into your jeep. Head for Nagarkot. Probably the most popular hill station in the Kathmandu Valley, Nagarkot isn't that far from the famous Bhaktpaur Durbar Square.
Experience the joy of riding on a variety of trails, with lengths ranging from 1km to 6km. Enjoy magnificent views of the mountains as you head downhill. Please note that the trails can easily be tailored to suit intermediate to advanced riders. We will drive you to your hotel after the trip is over.
Day 1: Kathmandu - Phulchowki - Nagarkot
Day 2: Nagarkot - Kathmandu
- A guide with expertise in enduro racing
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Meals as per the Itinerary
- 1 night's accommodation
- A full-suspension mountain bike
- SPD Shoes/Pedal
- Knee Pads (GForce)
- Expenses that are person in nature
- Accident/ travel insurance
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square entrance tickets
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary or the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationThis ride is for intermediate to advanced riders Bikes used are 2017/2018 models of the Giant Trance 2 The selection of trails may vary depending upon weather conditions
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?