- Walking tour
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- A fourday trek through the Annapurna Range (suitable for the uninitiated!) with spellbinding views of ‘Fishtail’ Mountain
This two-week jaunt explores the contrasts of Nepal, witnessing the best of its energy and its serenity. Get swept up in the dynamism of Kathmandu before hiking into the Annapurna Range on an unforgettable four-night Himalayan trek, staying in comfortable mountain lodges. And there’s more: you’ll raft through jungle and overnight in a safari-style tented river camp, then journey to sub-tropical Chitwan National Park on a soul-stirring wildlife adventure.Edits trips are for those in their 30s and 40s. We also have a range of trips for everyone, including our similar trip Everest Basecamp Trek, or you can view our full range of Edits trips.
Day 1: Catch the Kathmandu cityscape from the hotel’s rooftop pool
Day 2: Tour the bazaars, sample street food and marvel at the architecture
Day 3: Fly to Pokhara and start an unforgettable Himalayan trek
Day 4: Trek through villages, paddy fields and forest
Day 5: The hike continues, crossing the river and climbing to Landruk
Day 6: Trek to Majgaon, stopping for lunch at a villager’s house
Day 7: The final leg of your mountain trek, before it’s back to Pokhara
Day 8: Yoga - check. Cooking - check. Biking - check
Day 9: Raft through the jungle. Sleepover at a safari-style river camp
Day 10: Morning rafting. Then onwards to Chitwan National Park
Day 11: Explore Chitwan on foot, by dugout canoe and by jeep
Day 12: It’s back to Kathmandu…
Day 13: Farewell Nepal
- All breakfasts, eight lunches and nine dinners
- All transport (including two internal flights) and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout, plus specialist guides where necessary
- Overnight jungle rafting adventure on Seti River
- Chitwan wildlife safari in search of endangered rhinos and more
- Complimentary happy hour drinks in the Ker & Downey lodges & Seti River Camp
- Trek pack including a souvenir water bottle, sun hat and scarf
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Mountain Vistas & River Quests in Nepal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 185+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Mountain Vistas & River Quests in Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Mountain Vistas & River Quests in Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Mountain Vistas & River Quests in Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?