Dhaulagiri Circuit TrekkingDhaulagiri Circuit Trekking is also known as round Dhaulagiri trekking, suit especially for those who want to experience more intense experience of the mountains. This trekking also provide a wonderful views of gigantic, north face of Mt. Dhaulagiri I, Mt. Dhaulagiri II, Mt. Dhaulagiri III, Mt. Dhaulagiri IV and Mt. Dhaulagiri V.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking begins by one day drive from Kathmandu to Beni Bazaar, crossing cultivated fields, gigantic forests and unique village of various ethnic groups, the rout takes to the Italian base camp, where you will have time for acclimatization so as you will have perfect views gigantic, north face of Mt. Dhaulagiri I, Mt. Dhaulagiri II, Mt. Dhaulagiri III, Mt. Dhaulagiri IV and Mt. Dhaulagiri V along with other Himalayas perfectly as queue. One you are ready, the trekking continues to north base camp of Mt. Dhaulagiri and continue trekking to the French pass [5,240 m] and Thapa pass [5,155 m]. After making excuirsion around, the trekking subsequently descends down to the village called Marpha, a popular city of Mustang district, which is situated between majestic mountain of Annapurna, Nilgiri and Machhapuchhare, and then you will reach at Tatopani [hot-water in Nepali], where we can have a bath as well and subsequently, you will descend down to Pokhara and finally back to Kathmandu.
Day 03: Trek to Dharapani (1470 m) – 7 hours: overnight at a T house
Day 03: Trek to Muri (1,850m) – 5 hours: overnight at a T house
Day 04: Trek to Boghara (2080m) – 6 hours: overnight at a T house
Day 05: Trek to Dobang (2520m) – 5 hours: overnight at a T house
Day 06: Trek to Chauriban Khola (3110m) – 5 hours: overnight at a T house/ camping
Day 07: Trek to Italian Base Camp (3660m) – 7 hours: overnight at a T house/ camping
Day 08: Local visit and rest day/ acclimatization day
Day 09: Trek to Glacier Camp aka Midway Camp (4210m) – 6 hours: overnight at a T house/ camping
Day 10: Local visit and rest/ acclimatization day
Day 11: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4740m) – 7 hours: overnight at a T house/ camping
Day 12: Local visit and rest/ acclimatization day
Day 13: Trek French Col (5,360 m) to Hidden valley (5050m) – 6 hours: overnight at a T house/ camping
Day 14: Explore and walk around Hidden valley
Day 15: Trek Dhampus pass (5240m) to Yak Kharkha (3630m) – 6 hours: overnight at a T house
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom (2670) – 5 hours: overnight at a T house
Day 17: Trek to Tatopani (1160m) and then drive to Pokhara – 4 hours trek and 8 hours drive
- Private car transport from Pokhara to trekking start point and vice verse
- Share Jeep transport from Tatopani to Pokhara
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Tea house accommodation and camping during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and required porters with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance.
- Rented Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- All required Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can
- Be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos and the cash for visa)
- Lunch, evening meals and accommodation in Pokhara in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Extra permit and the climbing equipments in case if you prefer to summit Dhampus peak
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters