- Cross the Sherpani Col (6180m), West Col (6190m) and Amphu Labsta (5845m).
- Participate in one of the world's toughest treks.
- Marvel at superb views of Makalu & Everest.
This stage of the GHT is undoubtedly the most challenging. We cross the highest passes ... Read More
SavingUS$ 309From US$ 5,871 34 days View Tour
|Mar 21||10+ seats left|
- Climb Mera (6476m) & Island Peak (6189m) on a fully supported expedition led by expert climbing guides.
- Travel on a proven itinerary with ample acclimatisation and contingency days.
- Take in stunning views from the summits of two of Nepal's classic "trekking" peaks.
SavingUS$ 258From US$ 4,892 30 days View Tour
|Oct 9||10+ seats left|
|Mar 8||10+ seats left|
- Climb Pokalde and Lobuche East on a fully supported expedition.
- Superb introduction to Himalayan mountaineering in a compact 4-week adventure.
- Climb with our highly experienced and trained sherpa guides.
Climb Pokalde Peak (5806m/19,048ft) and Lobuche East (6119m/20,075ft) in this superb mountaineering expedition ... Read More
SavingUS$ 273From US$ 5,177 28 days View Tour
|Oct 21||10+ seats left|
|Mar 9||10+ seats left|
- Take in views of Mount Everest from the picturesque Gokyo Lakes.
- Climb Gokyo Ri (5483m) and cross the Renjo La and Tashi Labsta Pass.
- Experience local hospitality at Gurung and Tamang villages.
This is the third stage of our GHT trek with highlights including stunning views of ... Read More
SavingUS$ 227From US$ 4,303 28 days View Tour
|Apr 4||10+ seats left|
- Explore the stunning Langtang region on Stage 4 of the Great Himalaya Trail.
- Cross the Tilman Pass from the south via the Panch Pokhari Lakes.
- Contribute to the earthquake devastated communities in Langtang.
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,849 18 days View Tour
|May 3||Only 6 seats left|
|May 1||10+ seats left|
- Climb Island Peak (6189m), a classic Himalayan trekking peak.
- Trek to Base Camp before venturing to the next level on Island Peak.
- Summit via the South Ridge for commanding views of the Everest region.
SavingUS$ 227From US$ 4,303 22 days View Tour
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
|Apr 5||10+ seats left|
- Trek the entire length of Nepal's Great Himalaya Trail.
- Experience the diversity of cultures and landscapes of the Himalaya.
- See all of Nepal's 8000m peaks including Everest, Makalu & Annapurna.
SavingUS$ 1,446From US$ 27,474 150 days View Tour
|Feb 24||Only 9 seats left|
- Summit the highest trekking peak in Nepal, Mera Peak at 6461m.
- Attempt the climb from a high camp to give the best chance of summiting.
- Circular trek to remote off the beaten track valleys.
SaveUS$ 229From US$ 4,575 21 days View Tour
|Oct 10||Only 8 seats left|
|Mar 26||Only 8 seats left|
- A rare opportunity to climb Cholo.
- Spectacular mountain views deep in the Everest region.
- Hike up the Thame valley and cross the Renjo La (5340m).
SavingUS$ 232From US$ 4,398 21 days View Tour
|Oct 11||10+ seats left|
|Oct 4||10+ seats left|
- Experience the perfect introduction to Himalayan mountaineering and be rewarded with some of the best views in the Himalaya.
- Trek to Machapuchare and Annapurna South Base Camps before setting high camp on Tharpu Chuli, fully supported by an experienced local crew.
- Enjoy a complete expedition service including climbing sherpa assistance and 3 meals per day prepared by our cooks.
SavingUS$ 201From US$ 3,819 18 days View Tour
|Oct 20||10+ seats left|
|Oct 18||10+ seats left|
- Climb Kwangde Lho (6187m) Teng Kangpoche (6500m) on a fully supported expedition into the remote Lumding Valley.
- Explore the Lumding Valley, parallel to the Lukla/Namche valley; despite its proximity to one of the busiest trails in Nepal it is rarely visited and a well kept secret.
- Climb with the experts on this trip led by Soren Kruse Ledet.
Join Soren Kruse Ledet on an Australian first - an attempt to climb Teng Kangpoche ... Read More
- Operator World Expeditions
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Climbing
- Accommodation Hotel, Lodge & Eco Lodge
- Transport Private Vehicle & Flight
- Age Range 18 to 99 years old
SavingUS$ 420From US$ 7,979 30 days View Tour
|Oct 13||Only 10 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results