- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Pokhara: Pokhara is a place of remarkable natural beauty. The enchanting city has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks.
Live the high life on top of the world with this six-days round-trip through central Nepal. Admire some of the most dramatic landscapes in the planet, cruise on scenic lakes and contemplate peaks that rise more than 8,000 metres above the earth to kiss the heavens. Visit, too, some of the most spiritual locations in the country and wander through historic royal districts.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu – Patan – Kathmandu (10km – 30 Mins)
Day 3: Kathmandu – Pokhara (210km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Pokhara
Day 5: Pokhara – Kathmandu (210km – 6 Hrs)
Day 6: Departure Kathmandu
- 5 night’s accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- Air-conditioned transportation on private basis
- Inbound/Outbound transfers from/to Tribhuwan International Airport on private basis
- Operated with English-speaking local guide in each city during sightseeing & excursion
- Entrance fee at the places of the visit during sightseeing
- Meet & Greet at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Welcome briefing session with the tour manager on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- All optional excursions suggested in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed on the included section.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 34 today.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classical Nepal With Pokhara, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 December 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classical Nepal With Pokhara, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classical Nepal With Pokhara, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?