- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley
- See the one horned rhino and royal Bengal tiger In Chitwan National Park
- Visit Pokhara, the lakeside "city of paradise"
- Experience whitewater rafting in the Trisuli River
The tour starts in Kathmandu, with a tour of the best sites in and around the Kathmandu Vallley. Then, we leave Kathmandu and head to the Trisuli River for a memorable experience whitewater rafting. After this, we drive to Chitwan National park for an unforgettable jungle safari. Lastly, we will head to Pokhara to explore this stunning lake city, including a stop at Sarangkot, a vantage spot of beautiful Himalayan ranges and sunrise views.
All in all, the Classic Nepal Tour takes you around towns, villages and eye-catching natural spots so you can experience real Nepalese tradition, culture, arts, natural beauty and magnificent sunrise mountain views.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 3: Drive to Chitwan (half day rafting on Trishuli River)
Day 4: Jungle Activities in Chitwan National Park
Day 5: Birdwatching in Chitwan and drive to Pokhara
Day 6: Sarangkot Sunrise and Sightseeing in Pokhara Valley
Day 7: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 8: Departure from Nepal
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara, with breakfast.
- Full board in Chitwan (meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner, hot tea/coffee; and hotel accommodation).
- Full board while rafting (lunch, hot tea/coffee)
- Safari guide in Chitwan National Park.
- Guided sightseeing of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bouddhnath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple.
- Guided sightseeing in Pokhara and Sarangkot.
- All activities in Chitwan: Elephant ride, elephant breeding center visit, jungle walk, canoeing, Tharu cultural show, village walk, bird watching etc.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and driver.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- An average group size of maximum 8 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?