- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Follow tiger tracks through the jungle with your trained naturalist guide
- Journey deep into the jungle atop an elephant Or by Jeep
- Visit Nepal's largest elephant breeding center
- Canoe on the lakes and rivers of Chitwan
Chitwan National Park is situated in the subtropical lowlands of the Terai. It offers elephant safaris, nature walks, and tours by both jeep and boat. The park is home to many species of animals such as the sloth bear, leopards, crocodiles, monkeys, many different species of butterflies, and over 450 sorts of colorful and endangered birds. In the summer months, the forest is alive with nesting migrant birds, such as the paradise flycatcher, the Indian pitta, and parakeets.
As you explore Chitwan National Park there's a very good chance of spotting the one-horned rhino and, with a little luck, you may see a leopard or Royal Bengal tiger. You're sure to come across deer and bird life, and look out for the crocodiles that glide through the Rapti River or sun themselves on the banks. The river is also home to the rare freshwater Gangetic dolphin and occasionally they can be seen breaching the water.
Chitwan National Park has 6 premier jungle resorts scattered within its boundaries. These secluded resorts are the perfect place to experience the true safari atmosphere of the Terai. All jungle activities are just a step away, and there's always a chance to spot wildlife.
Day 1: Arrival in Chitwan National Park
Day 2: Chitwan National Park
Day 3: Bird watching tour and departure to Kathmandu
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Transportation by Tourist Bus
- Accommodation at standard Resort Private room ( twin sharing )
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Meals (as listed in the itinerary)
- Park entrance fees
- All activities as per itinerary
- Deluxe Resort
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.