- Explore Chitwan National Park
- Canoe on the lakes and rivers of Chitwan
- Encounter crocodiles basking on the riverbanks
- If you are lucky, come face-to-face with an one-horned rhinoceros!
Chitwan National Park is a UNESCO world heritage site located in the subtropical inner lowlands of the country. This area of rivers, forests and grasslands is home to the endangered Bengal tiger, the one-horned rhino and the Asian elephant.
On this trip, travelers have a few options to choose how they will explore the park. Activities include: elephant back safaris, considered to be the best safari of its kind in Asia; guided walks in the Chitwan forests for people who want to get up close and personal with the wilderness; jeep safaris, bringing guests to the heart of the jungle in a very short time; and canoeing down the Narayani or Rapti rivers, for a whole new perspective.
Although it is famous for its flora and fauna, Chitwan National Park does not lack in
culture and tradition. There are many Tharu villages that perfectly showcase the culture and traditions of the people living in this part of Nepal. Visitors can also visit these villages and experience the life of locals.
All of these activities on Chitwan Wildlife Safari Tour will give you a good overall picture of the life and beauty of Chitwan National Park!
Day 1: Drive to Chitwan – safari briefing
Day 2: Full day in the jungle
Day 3: Return to Kathmandu
- Transfer to and from Chitwan by Tourist bus
- All meals and accommodation in Chitwan
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Licensed nature tour guide during the safari
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any personal services (laundry, alcohol, etc)
- Save US$ 8 today.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- What is the required budget for a trip to Nepal?
How much will a trip to Nepal cost?
How much you spend in Nepal is largely decided by things you want to do in the country. A 5-day trekking trip in Nepal can start from as little at USD 400 per person. A weekend-long safari in Chitwan National Park is available at less than USD 200.
On average, seven days in Nepal with accommodation and some or all meals included costs anywhere between USD 700 to USD 1500 per person. Good rooms at hotels in Nepal range from USD 25 to over USD 150 per person, per night, while around USD 1.5 a day can buy you three meals in decent restaurants.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
How to plan an Asia tour?
Asia is a relatively large continent, so there are a wide variety of destinations to explore. Therefore, if you are planning a multi-country trip to Asia, the first thing you need to prepare is the list of countries you are interested in along with your starting and ending points. You would also need to decide on the best time for your trip depending on seasonal variations that affect each country.
After finalizing when and where to travel in Asia, you should make arrangements for all the necessary travel documents. These would include visas, insurances, Covid-19 test reports, vaccine cards, and so on.
When should I travel to Nepal?
The best time to visit Nepal is during the months of spring (March, April, and May) as well as in autumn (September, October, and early November) after the monsoon has ended. These months offer the most favorable climate for travelers, with mild temperatures and fewer chances of rainfall. Learn more.