- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Chitwan National Park
- Canoe on the lakes and rivers of Chitwan
- Encounter crocodiles basking on the riverbanks
- If you are lucky, come facetoface with an onehorned rhinoceros!
Chitwan National Park is a UNESCO world heritage site located in the subtropical inner lowlands of the country. This area of rivers, forests and grasslands is home to the endangered Bengal tiger, the one-horned rhino and the Asian elephant.
On this trip, travelers have a few options to choose how they will explore the park. Activities include: elephant back safaris, considered to be the best safari of its kind in Asia; guided walks in the Chitwan forests for people who want to get up close and personal with the wilderness; jeep safaris, bringing guests to the heart of the jungle in a very short time; and canoeing down the Narayani or Rapti rivers, for a whole new perspective.
Although it is famous for its flora and fauna, Chitwan National Park does not lack in
culture and tradition. There are many Tharu villages that perfectly showcase the culture and traditions of the people living in this part of Nepal. Visitors can also visit these villages and experience the life of locals.
All of these activities on Chitwan Wildlife Safari Tour will give you a good overall picture of the life and beauty of Chitwan National Park!
Day 1: Drive to Chitwan – safari briefing
Day 2: Full day in the jungle
Day 3: Return to Kathmandu
- Transfer to and from Chitwan by Tourist bus
- All meals and accommodation in Chitwan
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Licensed nature tour guide during the safari
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any personal services (laundry, alcohol, etc)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.