- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Elephantback safari
- Canoe trip
- See onehorned rhiones
- Bath with elephants
All in all, Chitwan National Park provides you an escape from the polluted atmosphere and the noise of the big cities and takes you closer to nature. If you are someone who wants to experience natural environment at its best, a safari on an elephant's back is just the thing for you.
Otherwise-the Hotel was fine, super friendly staff. Transfers were really easy.”
Day 1: Arrival in Chitwan
Day 2: Full day activities in Chitwan
Day 3: Transfer to your next destination
- Food (Lunch/Dinner/Breakfast)
- Return transport by tourist bus
- All necessary permit and entry fees
- A local guide
- All activities: (Jeep safari inside national park, canoe trip, jungle walk, elephant bathing, elephant breeding center visit, local cultural show, bird watching, village tour)
- Drinks (soft & hard)
- Personal expenses
- Elephant back safari
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.