- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jungle Safari on Elephant spotting various wildlife, mammals & birdspices.
- Jeep Safari, Bird Watching, Canoeing on traditional dugout canoe.
- Visit to the Tharu village to witness local culture & tradition.
Likewise, different species of butterflies, insects and over 450 sorts of colorful and endangered birds and great varieties of flora and fauna are the park’s prime features. Jungle safari in Chitwan is for any wildlife affectionate and also for leisurely travelers who wish to relax after a long trek or to simply unwind during their holiday.
You can be involved in various activities during the visit from elephant safari to jeep drive, nature walk, bird watching, a visit to the local Tharu village and the elephant breeding center.
Please check the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Kathmandu/Pokhara – Chitwan
Day 2: Full day at Chitwan
Day 3: Safari through the jungle of Chitwan
Day 4: Chitwan - Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu/Pokhara by Deluxe A/C tourist bus.
- Private A/C Accommodation in Chitwan.
- All meals of breakfast, lunch and dinner while in Chitwan including tea and coffee.
- Highly experienced safari guide during the trip.
- National park and conservation area permit & fees.
- All jungle activities as per the itinerary.
- Government Tax.
- Tourist service charge
- By flight - oneway
- By Car - oneway
- Flights or Private car.
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationChitwan National park has a sub-tropical climate. Light clothes with natural colors are recommended. During the winter months from November to early March the morning and evening are cold and warm clothes are necessary. Casual comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended during the day for easy movement. In the rainy season July, August and September, rain wear is a must. During a stay, you will be staying in good comfortable lodges/resort with attached bathroom, A/C in room and insect nets. The standard of accommodation is of a deluxe, safe and clean.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.