- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Embark on a village walk through the Tharu community.
- Immerse in daily life at the community homestay.
- Spot the onehorned rhino in Chitwan National Park.
- Learn to cook traditional fare with a local Tharu family.
Keen to deepen your understanding of Nepal? This four-day independent tour gets you closer to the country with an excursion through Chitwan National Park to spot its elusive one-horned rhino and an immersive G for Good community homestay. Spend time with the Tharu community by preparing traditional meals together and explore the surroundings on a sunset cycle to Narayani River.
Day 1: Kathmandu/Royal Chitwan National Park (1D)
Day 2: Royal Chitwan National Park
Day 3: Royal Chitwan National Park
Day 4: Royal Chitwan National Park/Kathmandu
- Homestay (3 nts).
3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD35-45 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, bicycle, 4x4.
- G Adventures representative, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Barauli Community Immersion, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Local Living Moment: Barauli Community Homestay, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Chitwan National Park 4x4 safari
- Sunset cycling
- Local cooking class
- Local dance and dinner
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Chitwan Independent Adventure and Homestay tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chitwan Independent Adventure and Homestay tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chitwan Independent Adventure and Homestay tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chitwan Independent Adventure and Homestay tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 2 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.