- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Kathmandu's countryside
- See panoramic views of the Himalayas from Nagarkot
- Visit the Changu Narayan Temple, one of the oldest temples in the valley
Spend the first night in Chisapani and continue your journey on the second day to your next destination, Nagarkot, famous for its magnificent views of the Himalayas. The third day will take you to the Changu Narayan Temple, one of the oldest temples in the valley. We will drive you back to your accommodation in Kathmandu from Changu Narayan after that.
Day 1: Kathmandu – Sundarijal & trek to Chisapani (2300 m)
Day 2: Trek to Nagarkot (6 hours)
Day 3: Trek to Changu (3 hours) and drive back to Kathmandu
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek
- Guesthouses accommodation during the trek
- A government-licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup from and drop-off to your accommodation in Kathmandu
- One porter for two people on a shared basis (only if two people book this tour together)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, medicine and transport of any staff involved in this trek
- Shivapuri National Park permits
- Trekking Information Management System ( TIMS Card)
- Down jacket & sleeping bag for the duration of the trek
- All government taxes
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for the staff and driver
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.