- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Mountain biking
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Chitwan National Park
- Challenging ride along the hill stations near Kathmandu.
- Visit historically, artistically and culturally rich towns and lifestyle of people.
- Sunrise on the Himalayas seen from Nagarkot.
You begin your biking adventure by paddling from Kathmandu. Enjoy riding in the bustling city and then start a challenging ride to Kakani, a quiet town atop a ridge. The hill station offers mesmerizing views of the Himalayan ranges from Annapurna to Everest (weather permitting). Ahead is a 9-km single track, known as “Scar Road”, which runs through Shivapuri National Park. In the trip, you will get lots of opportunities to ride in challenging trails. On Day 3 while biking from Shivapuri village to Chisapani, you will ride on a single biking trail known as “30 Minutes of Heaven”.
From Chisapani, cycle to Nagarkot, which is another popular hill station offering the breathtaking sights of the snow-white peaks. The major attraction of staying overnight at Nagarkot is the sunrise in the morning. Wake up before dawn and go out on the balcony. You will be amazed at the scenery. The sun rays light up the Himalayan mountains and turn them from white to red and gold.
From Nagarkot, ride for 5 km along a ridge at first. You will pass through beautiful towns that have preserved their cultures well and have distinct medieval look. They are Panauti and Dhulikhel, both of which are Newari towns. You will stay at Dhulikhel today. The next morning’s ride will take you from Dhulikhel to Banepa via the sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site, Namobuddha. From Banepa you will be picked up and driven back to Kathmandu. You will pass through a giant statue of Shiva, one of the significant Hindu gods along the way.
When the biking tour ends, the safari adventure begins. Take a drive to Chitwan National Park. At the park, you will do lots of activities such as elephant safari, canoeing, jungle safari, visit to elephant breeding centre and watching wildlife. You will get to watch some of the rare wild birds and animals and plants.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,400 m)
Day 2: Ride to Kakani (2,300 m). Distance: 33 Km.
Day 3: Ride to Shivapuri Village (2,000 m). Distance: 33 Km
Day 4: Ride to Chisapani (2,430 m). Distance: 67 km
Day 5: Ride to Nagarkot (2,175 m). Distance: 37 Km.
Day 6: Ride to Dhulikhel (1,550 m). Distance: 21.9 Km.
Day 7: Ride to Banepa, distance: 28.3 Km & drive to Kathmandu
Day 8: Drive to Chitwan National Park.
Day 9: Full Day Jungle Activities.
Day 10: Morning Activities and Drive Back to Kathmandu
Day 11: Transfer to the International Airport
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport on a private tourist vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu, Dhulikhel, Shivapuri and Nagarkot including breakfast
- Twin sharing accommodation in a comfortable guesthouse in Kakani and Chisapani including breakfast
- Ace the Himalaya’s licensed English-speaking mountain biking guide
- Two-night-and-three-day accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as all jungle activities in the national park
- All ground transportation by tourist car / van / minibus depending on the group size
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for our field staff
- First-aid kit carried by first-aid trained mountain bike guide.
- Entrance fees and permits for all national parks, monasteries, temples and heritage sites
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant with cultural performance.
- Free Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag and sunhat (yours to keep)
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- Single supplement fee is applicable for one person booking.
- Mountain Bike: Hardtail
- Mountain Bike: Full Suspension
- Single supplement
- Mountain bike (available on Addons section; hardtail and full suspension).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal entry visa – you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in all places except in Chitwan (about USD 15 to 20 per person per day)
- All items of personal nature like drink, laundry, etc
- Tips for tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected.)
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.