- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Fully guided
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
From Kathmandu to Delhi, embrace the beauty and culture of 2 incredible countries on the Best of Nepal & India tour. Soak in the unspoiled nature, unique ancient wonders and monuments while travelling through Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara. Put on your trekking boots for a true adventure from Pokhara. Then fly off to Delhi and start your cultural adventure through the world-famous Golden Triangle. After visiting all the essential sites en route including the iconic Taj Mahal, witness the unparallaled lifestyle and rituals of locals in Varanasi.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour
Day 3: Kathmandu, Pokhara
Day 4: Pokhara, Nayapul, Trek Tolka
Day 5: Trek to Dhampus
Day 6: Trek to Phedi, Chitwan
Day 7: Chitwan National Park
Day 8: Kathmandu, Delhi
Day 9: Delhi City Tour
Day 10: Delhi, Jaipur
Day 11: Jaipur
Day 12: Jaipur, Dausa
Day 13: Dausa, Agra, Taj Mahal
Day 14: Agra, Varanasi ( Overnight Train )
Day 15: Varanasi
Day 16: Varanasi, Delhi ( Overnight Train )
Day 17: Delhi
- 4 & 3 star hotels and local lodge during trekking in Nepal
- 15 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Jeep ride at Amber Fort, flight from Kathmandu to Delhi
- Arrival and Departure transfers on first and last day of the trip
- Services of local guide, trekking guide, naturalist in jungle activities in Chitwan.
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to Kathmandu and from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Nepal & India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Nepal & India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 February 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Nepal & India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Nepal & India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?