- Experience the diverse ethnicity of Nepal
- Best trail to Annapurna
The views from Kopra Ridge are spectacular, taking you close to the peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri with the unique view of the deepest gorge in the world (7000m) and the opportunity to visit the sacred lake of Khaire high up near the base of Annapurna. We travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus, a 200km journey that takes us about 7 hrs. There will be a number of stops on the way with ample time to take photographs etc. A lunch stop is made along the way and a buffed lunch will be provided.
This Trek will appeal to those trekkers who wish to experience the diversity of Nepal with the varied village life of diverse ethnic groups, walking through lush forests and the beauty of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. We achieve these highlights while staying predominantly at low altitudes where the temperature remains moderate but with some higher altitude experience.
The trek pace is relaxed to ensure that the trek is comfortably achievable by trekkers of average fitness for their age, but as you would expect, there are some steep uphill sections and narrow tracks. The optional day's trek to Lake Kaire is a long and strenuous one with the possibility of having to cross over frozen mountain rivers. Those who take this side trip, however, have found it to be very rewarding both for its views and spirituality.
Arrival in Kathmandu
Drive to Pokhara Overnight at Pokhara
Trekking to Tikhedhunga
Trek to Ghorepani
Ghore pani to Chitre and Chistebung
Trek to Kobra Danda
Trek to Dobato
Dobato to Mulde
Trek Mulde to Chule
Trek to Sinuwa
Trek to Deurali
Trek to A.B.C.
Trek to Bamboo
Trek to Junu Danda
Trek to Keul and drive to Pokhara
Drive to kathmandu
- Transportation from Airport – Hotel – Airport Car, Van, Hiace or Coaster(DEPEND GROUP SIZE)
- Transportation from Kathmandu – Pokhara - Kathmandu by Tourist Bus
- Local lodges 11 days (11 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 dinners, tea, coffee and twin-share rooms with beds with comfortable foam mattress and pillows included )
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, three nights (bed & breakfast and tax included) Accommodation in Pokhara, one night (bed & breakfast and tax included)
- English Speaking Govt. Trained/Licensed Holder guide Porters, Max 25 KGS per porter from Pokhara – whole Trek
- Personal insurance for Nepalese staff
- Guide assistant for group size of more than 6
- Annapurna Conservation Fee, TIMS permits & any required permits or Official Documentation
- International airfare, Nepal visa fees, monastery and temple entrance fees
- Beverages ( Coke, mineral water and beer etc ) (Lunch & Dinner) in Kathmandu / Pokhara
- Travel insurance Personal expenses, anything not mentioned in above services
- Tips for driver and guide (tipping is customary)