- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Route less travelled in Nepal
- Good chances of spotting a tiger
- A less commercial national park
Ecologically, Bardia National Park has a great range of habitats. Lush dense forests are home to an incredibly diverse range of floras and faunas, endangered species such as rhinoceros, wild elephant, tiger, swamp deer, Gharial crocodile, Gangetic dolphin, Bengal Florican and the Sarus Crane are all found here.
You can see the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Bardia National Park
Day 2: Bardia National Park (Lunch/Dinner)
Day 3: Bardia National Park (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 4: Day 4: Bardia National Park (Breakfast)
Day 5: Day 5: Kathmandu
- Accommodations as per the itinerary
- All meals as stated in the itinerary
- Tourist Bus tickets to and from Bardia National Park
- All transfers
- Tour guide during your stay in Bardia National Park
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary
- 23% VAT (Government tax and service charge)
- Personal expenses
- Jungle Jeep Safari (OPTIONAL) USD40 per person
- Elephant Riding (OPTIONAL) USD40 per person
- Tour Insurance
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.