- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 3210 meters
- Get spectacular views of many mountains including a sunrise view from Poon Hill at 3210m
- Pass through many villages of different ethnic groups, cultures and traditions
- Walk through beautiful Rhododendron forests
- Great closeup views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South Machhapuchhre and Mount Manaslu etc.
Mt. Annapurna (8091m) is the 10th highest mountain in the world, and at 3200m height, has one of the most popular walks on earth. If you dream of summiting Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu, but you don't have sufficient time or experience, then choose this trek for a feeling of accomplishment and great views of mountains within a week.
This area treasures four Annapurna massifs, Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri and Nilgiri. Behind the mountains is a living Tibetan civilization in the valleys of Mustang. Annapurna region is also famous for its Hindu religious shrine Muktinath temple. During the trekking season, the trail is accompanied by lush green forest of rhododendron, birds chirping and a kaleidoscope of butterflies. The trail fills with warm sun and cool mountain breezes.
Entirely the trek was beautiful with excellent service,guide and team of Mount Adventure Holidays and i enjoyed every bit and second of this trek.”
Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 2: Drive from Pokhara to Ulleri (2050mm)
Day 3: Ghorepani to Tadapani (2,750 m)
Day 4: Tadapani to Ghandruk trek and drive back to Pokhara
Day 5: Pokhara to Kathmandu via Drive or flight (optional)
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 2 night's hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
- All necessary trekking permits: Annapurna Conservation Area and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) fee.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader
- Staff costs including salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- All government and local taxes.
- First aid medical kit.
- Trekking Map
- Fresh fruit
- All transportation: Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu, Pokhara – Ulleri and Ghandruk - Pokhara
- Fresh fruit
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water,Beverage bills, shower, etc.)
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 10 kg of luggage, a cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?