- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A perfect introduction to Himalayan trekking and a chance to enjoy stunning views of the Annapurna Range
- Enjoy magical sunrise views from Poon Hill and trek through oak and rhododendron forests
- Immerse yourself in Nepali culture as you trek through Gurung Villages
- Spend a night at the picturesque lakeside town of Pokhara in our comfortable campsite
The finest short trek in the Annapurna Region. It would be hard to beat this introduction to trekking in the Annapurnas. Heading north from Pokhara towards the great Annapurna massif, we trek through traditional Hindu villages that enjoy spectacular views of the mountains. The trails take us through lush oak and rhododendron forests, and we camp in serene locations that showcase dramatic views of the Annapurna Range. All this in the company of our magnificent crew whose friendship, sense of humour and caring nature will ensure your trek is a rewarding and memorable one.
Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu (1330m).
Day 2 : Fly to Pokhara, drive to Kimchi (1640m) - approx. 3 hours and trek to Ghandruk. approx 1 hour
Day 3 : To Tadapani (2650m). Walk approx. 6 hours
Day 4 : To Ghorepani (2880m) Walk approx 6-7 hours
Day 5 : Early morning Poon Hill & Trek to Ulleri, walk approx 5-6 hours
Day 6 : Trek to Nayapul and drive Pokhara, walk approx. 4-5 hours, drive 2 hours
Day 7 : Mountain flight Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 8 : Trip concludes Kathmandu.
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 8 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality accommodation in Kathmandu on a twinshare basis
- Accommodation on trek in a combination of comfortable eco lodges, and our exclusive eco-comfort camps with off the ground camp beds, mattresses and pillows
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$250
- Flight Kathmandu/Pokhara return valued at US$266
- Private vehicle transportation
- Expert bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- The use of a trek pack including sleeping bag, down or fibre filled jacket and insulated mat, valued at USD $500
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits and site entry fees
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment and porter's insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna Trek in Comfort tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Trek in Comfort tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Trek in Comfort tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.