- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Annapurna Region Enjoy a six day trek through the beautiful Annapurna range to Ghorepani and Poon Hill
- Poon Hill Watch the sunrise and marvel at the spectacular panoramic view of the High Himalayas
- Kathmandu Rickshaw ride through the city, visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa & Bodhnath Stupa
- Bhaktapur Roam around Bhaktapur's beautiful Durbar Square and test your pottery making skills
Experience a wonderfully varied and easy-paced trek through the stunning Annapurna region, while lodging in quaint mountain villages. Track tigers at Nepal's finest national park, relax by picturesque Lake Phewa in Pokhara and sightsee in fascinating Kathmandu.
Day: 1 Kathmandu
Day: 2 The Kathmandu Valley
Day: 3-4 Chitwan National Park
Day: 5 Pokhara
Day: 6 Annapurna Region
Day: 7 Ghorepani
Day: 8 Tadapani
Day: 9 Chomorung
Day: 10 Ghandruk
Day: 11 Pokhara
Day: 12 Swayambhunath to Burbar Square
Day: 13 Kathmandu
- 7 nights - 4 star hotels, 5 nights - simple tea houses (shared bathroom facilities)
- 12 breakfast, 8 lunches, 8 dinners including dinner at a Nepali cultural evening
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 13
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air conditioned vehicles
- 6 day Ghorepani and Poon Hill trek in the Annapurna Region with porters and a mountain guide
- Services of local English speaking guides for all scheduled sightseeing
- Economy class flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Touring of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur
- Chitwan National Park jeep safari in the buffer zone, jungle activities and park fees
- Rickshaw ride in Kathmandu and pottery making in Bhaktapur
- Trekkers’ Information Management Systems (TIMS) Card
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) fee
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - refer the 'Tipping' paragraph in the trip notes for a recommended guideline.
- Entrance Fees: USD$45-55pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 120 today.
- Save US$ 80+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna Panorama - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Panorama - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Panorama - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.