- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Annapurna's quieter trails to the sacred peak of Machapuchare
- Trek to the little visited Mardi Himal Base Camp for brilliant views
- Experience the Gurung villages of Landruk and Ghandruk
- Enjoy a spectacular mountain flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
A stunning trek on less frequented trails to the base of the sacred, fluted peak of Machapuchare.. This trek offers the opportunity to explore some of the Annapurna regions quieter trails, venturing into both the deep forests and the high alpine pastures to unobstructed views of the sacred, fluted peak of Machapuchare. We commence our trek through Hindu villages and lush forests, gradually gaining altitude as we hike north towards the superb alpine campsite at Guhe for sweeping panoramic views of the Annapurna Range. After reaching the base of Mardi Himal, a prominent peak to the immediate south of Machapuchare, we descend through the bustling Gurung villages of Landruk and Ghandruk to Pokhara.
Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2 : In Kathmandu (1330m)
Day 3 : Fly Kathmandu to Pokhara 980m
Day 4 : To Australian Camp 1900m. Walk approximately 6 hours
Day 5 : To Kooker 2590m. Walk approx 6 hours
Day 6 : To Humaal 2950m. Walk approx 4 hours
Day 7 : To Guhe 3680m. Walk approx 5 hours
Day 8 : Day hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp. Walk approx 6 hours
Day 9 : To Kooker 2590m. Walk approx 5 hours
Day 10 : To Ghandruk 1940m. Walk approx 7-8 hours
Day 11 : To Pokhara. Walk approx. 5 hours
Day 12 : Fly to Kathmandu
Day 13 : Trip concludes in Kathmandu.
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 13 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality accommodation in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in our fully serviced wilderness or private eco campsites
- 12 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$450
- Flight Pokhara/Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Expert bilingual guide and group medical kit
- Use of a trek pack including sleeping bag, down or fibre filled jacket and insulated mat, valued at USD $500
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment and porters insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 91 today.
- Save US$ 60+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna Machapuchare tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Machapuchare tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Machapuchare tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.