- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ker and Downey Luxury Lodges Ensuite rooms with comfortable beds and hot running water
- Annapurna Enjoy magnificent Himalaya views and learn about the Gurung people who live here
- Kathmandu Explore the fascinating temples and bazaars of this ancient city.
- Pokhara Relax and enjoy the stunning lake with far reaching views of the snowcapped peaks
The perfect trip for those wishing to experience a short trek through the magnificent Annapurna mountain range in Nepal while staying in relative luxury. Ker and Downey's famously comfortable and characterful lodges enjoy spectacular mountain vistas and offer comfortable beds and ensuite bathrooms with hot running water. Enjoy complimentary drinks during the nightly happy hour and share your day's adventures around the lodge's cosy fireplace. Kathmandu - Explore the fascinating temples and bazaars of this ancient city. Pokhara - Relax and enjoy the stunning lake with far reaching views of the snow-capped peaks Chitwan National Park - Spot a one-horned Rhino and other wildlife
Day 1 : Trip starts in the Nepalese capital Kathmandu
Day 2 : Guided walking tour of Kathmandu Old Town and bazaars
Day 3 : Drive to the lakeside city of Pokhara; relax and prepare for the trek
Day 4 : Drive to start of trek; hike to Sanctuary Lodge (1,150m)
Day 5 : Trek to Himalaya Lodge near Ghandruk (2,000m)
Day 6 : Trek to La Bee Lodge at Landruk (1,565m)
Day 7 : Hike to Gurung Lodge at Majgaun (1,400m)
Day 8 : Trek to Lumle; drive to Pokhara (830 m)
Day 9 : Drive to Chitwan National Park; briefing and village walk
Day 10 : Search for rhino, walk and canoe in Chitwan National Park
Day 11 : Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 12 : Trip ends today in Kathmandu
- 11 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Hotel Shanker (3 nights)
- The Lake Side Retreat (2 nights)
- Sanctuary Lodge (1 night)
- Himalaya Lodge (1 night)
- La Bee Lodge (1 night)
- Gurung Lodge (1 night)
- Kasara Resort Chitwan (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Safari Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 157 today.
- Earn US$ 104+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?