- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take in stunning Himalayan views.
- Experience high passes and prayer flags.
- Stay in tea house lodges and tiny hamlets.
- Visit sacred temples and monasteries.
On this incredible trekking adventure, spend 13 challenging days traversing rhododendron forests, isolated hamlets, and mountain villages. For six to seven hours a day, follow the trails of this challenging circuit on and around one of the world’s highest mountains while encountering temples, monasteries, and breathtaking landscapes. Led by expert guides and assisted by support staff throughout, you’ll be greeted by locals who offer a fascinating glimpse of traditional rural life and majestic views few ever experience.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu/Jagat
Day 3: Jagat/Bagarchhāp
Day 4: Bagarchhāp/Chame
Day 5: Chame/Pisang
Day 6: Pisang/Manang
Day 7: Manang
Day 8: Manang/Yakkharka
Day 9: Yakkharka/Phedi
Day 10: Phedi/Muktināth
Day 11: Muktināth/Ghasa
Day 12: Ghasa/Tatopani
Day 13: Tatopani/Sikha
Day 14: Sikha/Ghorepani
Day 15: Ghorepani/Birethanti
Day 16: Birethanti/Pokhara
Day 17: Pokhara/Kathmandu
Day 18: Kathmandu
- Hotels/guesthouses (3 nts), homestay (1 nt), tea house lodges (13 nts).
1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD410-535 for meals not included.
- Bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, trekking support staff.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Narchyang Community Homestay, Narchyang
- English-speaking local guide and full support team of porters and assistants for the Annapurna Circuit trek between Besi Sahar, Muktinath, Jomson, Pokhara
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Annapurna Circuit Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 56 today.
- Save US$ 37+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna Circuit Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Circuit Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Circuit Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 5 - ChallengingSerious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.