- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5416 meters
- Witness high mountains of the Annapurna range & other snowcapped peaks.
- Hike to Poon hill, the Himalayan viewpoint, for amazing sunrise view over the Himalayas.
- Crossing over the high mountain pass, ThorangLa at 5,416 meters.
- Relaxe & rejuvinate in natural hot springs at Tatopani.
The trail of the Annapurna Circuit is rated as the world’s top ten trekking trails. This challenging trek is a quest for any trekking enthusiasts and has been pulling hordes of trekkers from around the world. The terrain of the Annapurna region explodes with amazing natural beauty coupled up with age-old culture and traditions of the people living in the high Himalayas.
You trek past remote valleys, high mountain villages, alpine lakes, icy-cold glaciers, lush green forests, and raging mountain rivers. The Kali Gandaki gorge, the deepest in the world, adds to another interesting feature of the trek. The Annapurna Circuit trek is a great journey of trekking in the high Himalayan trails.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day activities of this 21-day trip.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 3: Kathmandu to Besi Sahar
Day 4: Besi Sahar to Bahundanda (1300m)
Day 5: Baundanda to Chamje (1410m)
Day 6: Chamje to Bagarchap (2160m)
Day 7: Bagarchap to Chame (2630m)
Day 8: Chame to Pisang (3190m)
Day 9: Pisang to Manang (3540m)
Day 10: Acclimatization day in Manang
Day 11: Manang to Ledar (4250m)
Day 12: Letdar to Thorang Phedi (4420m)
Day 13: Thorang Phedi to Muktinath (3800m)
Day 14: Muktinath to Marpha (2710m)
Day 15: Marpha to Ghasa (2010m)
Day 16: Ghasa to Tatopani (1190m)
Day 17: Tatopani to Ghorepani (2870m)
Day 18: Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3210m) to Tadapani (2710m)
Day 19: Tadapani to Pokhara
Day 20: Pokhara to Kathmandu (Drive or fly)
Day 21: Transfer to the Airport for your onward destination
- Airport pick up / drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Guided Kathmandu city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Kathmandu - Besisahar by bus.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide during the trek including his transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Annapurna Conservation area entrance Permit and fees.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees. (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Nayapul - Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast as per the itinerary.
- First Aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole.
- Breakfree Adventures T-shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Authentic Nepali Restaurant.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara if needed.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide and porters (Tipping is expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Jan to Feb) as well.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is there a “new” Annapurna circuit trail that avoids roads?
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?