- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk through narrow suspension bridges witnessing amazing waterfalls
- Experience breathing in thin air at higher altitudes
- Cross popular Thorong La Pass, the highest point of this trek (5,416 m)
- Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Annapurna Himalayas
Trekking around Annapurna Circuit is initiated after taking a 8-10 hrs drive from Kathmandu towards Syange via Besisahar. During the initial days, we trek through barley, rice and potato fields across the lower regions of the Annapurna conservation area.
The delight of crossing the popular Thorong La pass at an altitude of 5416 meters on the way to Muktinath from Manang with the surrounding views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna I is just incredible. Trekking through Muktinath we descend along the Kaligandaki valley towards the Marpha which is famous for its apple products including apple whiskey.
Another highlight of this trek will be walking through the deepest gorge of the world, the Kaligandaki Valley. After Kaligandaki we head towards Tatopani to relax our body in a natural hot spring. Passing through the Magar and Gurung village on our trails we hike towards Poon Hill at an altitude of 3210 meters which is famous for the spectacular views of snow capped mountains like Annapurna Himalayan ranges, Dhaulagiri Himalayan ranges and Mt. Manaslu.
Most of the time while we are on the panoramic trekking trail of Annapurna circuit, we get spectacular views of three eight-thousanders: Manaslu (8156 m), Annapurna 1 (8091 m) and Dhaulagiri (8167 m). Mt. Annapurna II (7940m), Mt. Annapurna III (7550m), Mt. Annapurna IV (7525m), Annapurna South (7220m), Tilicho Peak (7135m), Nilgiri (7040m), Mt. Fishtail (6998m), Lamjung Himal (6985m), Hiunchuli (6445m), Tukuche Peak (6920m) are more to be named among many other minor peaks; its an awe inspiring place, the views are simply spectacular.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is best experienced if you possess moderate level of physical fitness with passion towards walking, exploring the rich diversity of nature and culture.
We are grateful to get support from you
Icicles adventure treks and tours”
The climb up to Throng La Pass is literally breath taking but the sight of the flag covered market is a thrill.
Down the other side and on to Ghorepani and the sunrise from Poon Hill. Spectacular.
Should have allowed more time in Pokara”
Day 1: Drive Kathmandu to Beshishahar then to Khudi
Day 2: Trek start from Khudi to Sirung
Day 3: Sirung to Jagat
Day 4: Jagat to Dharapani
Day 5: Dharapani to Chame
Day 6: Chame to Pisang
Day 7: Pisang to Manang
Day 8: Acclimatization Day at Manang Village
Day 9: Manang to Yak Kharka
Day 10: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi
Day 11: Muktinath (3,800/12,467ft) via Thorung La pass
Day 12: Muktinath to Marpha
Day 13: Marpha to Kalopani
Day 14: Kalopani to Tatopani
Day 15: Tatopani to Ghorepani
Day 16: Hiking -Poonhill (3210m/10531ft), trek to Tadapani
Day 17: Tadapani to Ghandruk and drive to Pokhara
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Beshishahar and Beshishahar to Khudi in local public jeep/bus
- Pokhara to Kathmandu in tourist bus
- TIMS and Annapurna Conservation Area Permit
- One professional, knowledgeable and friendly English speaking trekking leader including his salary, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance
- Local teahouse/lodge accommodation (twin sharing ) during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- One night accommodation in Pokhara in budget tourist hotel
- All government taxes & office service charge
- Down jacket and sleeping bag for use during trek
- First aid medical kit
- Complimentary: T-shirt, duffel bagtrekking map and trip achievement certificate
- Airport pickup/drop if needed upon arrival and departure
- Nepal visa and airfares
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara (except one night)
- All kind of drinks (alcoholic, hot, or cold)
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, bar bills, laundry, battery recharge, bottle or boiled water, hot shower, extra porters, etc)
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Tips for guides and porters (Expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is there a “new” Annapurna circuit trail that avoids roads?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?