- Walking tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ascend to the clouds and reach an altitude of 5416 metres as you cross the Thorung La Pass along the Annapurna Circuit. Testing your mind and body, this is one hell of an accomplishment.
- Uncover a different side of the Himalayas, trekking past terraced rice fields, oak and rhododendron forests, there’s a diverse array of nature that awaits in the Annapurna region.
- Learn about life in Nepalese mountain communities, get to know locals and meet other trekkers while you stay in teahouses in the small communities along the way.
- Discover Nepal’s compact capital in Kathmandu. With a limited amount of time spent here to discover its bazaars and temples, why not extend your stay beforehand to get a real feel of Nepalese culture.
Trek through the incredible Annapurna region and be awed by the Nepalese Himalayas. These snow-capped peaks, mist-shrouded valleys, isolated communities and remote monasteries will inspire those with a bold spirit and a yearning for a definitive nature experience. Reach altitudes of more than 5000 metres, discover the ancestral traditions of the local people and immerse yourself completely in the spectacular mountain wilderness of the Annapurna Circuit. This is a challenging trip, but the sense of accomplishment will leave even the most seasoned trekker with some unforgettable memories.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Ngadi
Day 3: Chamje (1430m / 4691ft)
Day 4: Dharapani (2100m / 6889ft)
Day 5: Chame (2710m / 8891ft)
Day 6: Pisang (3300m / 10826ft)
Day 7: Manang (3540m / 11614ft)
Day 8: Manang (3540m / 11614ft)
Day 9: Yak Kharka (4018m / 13182ft)
Day 10: Phedi (4450m / 14599ft)
Day 11: Muktinath (3800m / 12467ft)
Day 12: Jomsom (2800m / 9186ft)
Day 13: Pokhara
Day 14: Pokhara
Day 15: Kathmandu
- Guesthouse (1 night), Hotel (3 nights), Teahouse (10 nights)
- Private vehicle , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Any international flights to Kathmandu and from Pokhara are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Annapurna Circuit Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna Circuit Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Circuit Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Circuit Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves an 11-day trek at high altitude (up to and above 5000 metres) – precautions and acclimatisation are undertaken, but be aware of the effects altitude can have. An excellent level of fitness is required on this trip, with treks of up to 9 hours a day at high altitude. See our guide to trekking in the region here to help decide if this trip is what you are looking for in a holiday: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/annapurna-circuit-hiking-guide
- Due to the nature of outdoor travel, please be aware that this trip will operate on an amended itinerary in high risk weather conditions. Please note that Thorong La Pass is occasionally closed in winter months due to heavy snowfall. Alternative arrangements will be made by your group leader if this occurs.
- Accommodation on this route is in simple teahouses, which also allows you to experience the friendly spirit of the local Nepalese people.
- Please read our packing list for required equipment carefully, and remember that you don’t necessarily have to bring it all with you – you can hire or buy some of it in Kathmandu.
- Trying to decide between trekking in the Annapurna or Everest regions? This might help you decide: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/annapurna-vs-everest
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.