- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek one of Nepal's best and most popular mountain routes
- Experience scenic views, vibrant local culture, and small mountain villages
- Visit the world's deepest gorge and the mystic Manang Valley
- Challenge yourself crossing Throng La Pass over the mountains
On this 14-day adventure trek, experience the lush vegetation of the Annapurna Conservation Area Project, mesmerizing views of Marsyangdi Valley, the rural lifestyle and culture of Nepali villagers, a stunning sunrise view of the Himalayas from Poon Hill, off-road driving in Kali Gandaki valley, and so much more.
Book today for a once-in-a-lifetime trekking experience. See the itinerary and what included sections for more details.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Jagat (1400m)
Day 2: Trek to Dharapani village (1700 m)
Day 3: Trek to Chame (2700 m)
Day 4: Pine forest trek to Pisang village (2300m)
Day 5: Panorama hike to Manang (3500 m)
Day 6: Acclimatization day in Manang
Day 7: Trek to Yak Kharka (4100m)
Day 8: Trek to Thorong Phadi (4450m)
Day 9: Trek to Muktinath over Thorong-La Pass (3800 m)
Day 10: Trek to Jomsom Via Kagbeni (2700m)
Day 11: Drive to Tatopani hot springs (1100m)
Day 12: Trek to Ghorepani (2800m)
Day 13: Poon Hill Hike - Nayapul to Pokhara
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu and farewell
- Airport pick up and drop off services
- All necessary trekking permits (ACAP and TIMS) and applicable government taxes
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Ground transport to and from the trek
- Accommodation in a 2-star hotel in Pokhara and local guest houses on the trek as per itinerary
- All meals while on the trek plus other meals as noted in the itinerary
- First aid kits and oxymeter
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with culture show
- Use of sleeping bag, down jacket, walking pole, and duffel bag to be returned after trek
- Private Transport to Bashishar
- Private car Pokhara Ktm.
- Flight Pokhara Kathmandu
- Nepal visa
- Porter (can be arranged separately)
- Personal expenses such as beverages, laundry, hot showers, etc
- Personal travel insurance
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- Is there a “new” Annapurna circuit trail that avoids roads?
- How does it work with a porter?