- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cross Thorong La, the world's highest pass at 5,416 m
- Reach Nepal's highest lake, Tilicho Lake at 4,919 m
- Trek across the Marshayngdi and Kaligandaki valleys
- Experience panoramic views of the Annapurna range and numerous other peaks
On this 17-day guided trek, you'll cross the lush and diverse district of Manang to the arid landscape of Mustang through the world's highest pass, Thorang La (5,416 m). The trek offers picturesque views of the Annapurna range, Kaligandaki gorge and Nepal's highest lake, Tilicho (4,919 m), while crossing numerous natural hot springs, waterfalls and pilgrimage sites along the way.
On the Annapurna Circuit, you can witness uncommon sights of Annapurna (8,097 m) with Dhaulagiri (8,167 m), Manaslu, Machhapuchhre, Tukuche and numerous other dazzling crests in the background all along the route. Along the circuit pass through various orchid timberlands, rhododendrons filled hillsides, flat grasslands and arid trans-Himalayan deserts as you witness a diverse landscape rarely afforded by any other trek. Along the way you'll also find people from numerous ethnicities and religions making the journey as culturally diverse as geographically. The extraordinary blend of nature and culture is the thing that makes the Annapurna Circuit trek a standout amongst the most celebrated trekking courses across the world.
March to May (spring season) and September to December (autumn season) are the best periods to make the trek, but it can be undertaken almost throughout the year. Annapurna Circuit trekking is an adventure that requires a good level of fitness with enough enthusiasm to conquer an extremely high pass.
Guide,s & staff fantastic .”
Thank you for the short and sweet review here on Bookmundi. We appreciate it a lot!
Nepal Climbing Adventure Team”
In a nutshell, I couldn't have picked a better partner.
His ability to manage situations (as things are extremely fluid during adventures), remain calm, problem solves and handle updates is beyond exemplary.
Thank you for everything that you do.”
We thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate it a lot and willing to serve you again in future.
Nepal Climbing Adventure Team”
trip accompanied by a great guide who is fluent in English and very helpful”
Thank you for choosing us and for your wonderful review here on Bookmundi.
Nepal Climbing Adventure Team”
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Drive to Chyamje
Day 3: Trek to Dharapani
Day 4: Trek to Chame
Day 5: Trek to Pisang
Day 6: Trek to Manang via Upper Trail
Day 7: Acclimatisation day at Manang
Day 8: Trek to Khangsar Village
Day 9: Trek to Tilicho Lake Base Camp
Day 10: Trek to Tilicho Lake & back
Day 11: Trek to Yak Kharka
Day 12: Trek to Thorong La High Camp
Day 13: Cross Thorong La Pass (5,416)
Day 14: Trek to Jomsom
Day 15: Drive to Pokhara
Day 16: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 17: Fly back home
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- 2 nights' accommodation in a standard hotel in Kathmandu; 2 nights' in Pokhara; guesthouse accommodation during the trek
- Transfers: Kathmandu to Besisahar by bus, Besisahar to Chyamje by shared jeep/bus, Jomsom to Pokhara by bus, Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus
- 16 breakfasts
- A professional, English-speaking guide
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) permit fees
- A first aid medical kit & an oxymeter (Assistance in rescue and evacuation arrangements in case of an emergencies)
- A sleeping bag, a down jacket & a duffel bag (to be returned after the trek is over)
- International/domestic flights
- Travel/medical insurance that covers high-altitude climbing as well as accidents, emergencies and chopper evacuation
- Flight tickets from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as laundry, telephone, internet/e-mail, etc.
- Meals and beverages except those mentioned on the itinerary
- Additional nights in hotels in Kathmandu (early arrival, late departure as well as early return from the trek)
- Porter charges
- Tips to your guide and porter
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- An average group size of maximum 8 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?