- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Incredible views of Mount Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the East.
- Fine village occupied by a wide diversity of individuals from diverse ethnic group
- Thorang La pass, the top of the valley at an altitude of 5,416m.
- Annapurna Circuit trek is one of the world's best treks
As the trail continues to the North of the primary Himalayan, we can view the amazing landscape of the dry Tibetan Plateau. After that we reach the highest point of this trek, Thorang La pass, the top of the valley at an altitude of 5,416m.
In short, the Annapurna Circuit trek is one of the world's best treks and you will not regret choosing this trail. We will be walking it in a counter clockwise direction, as it is best for acclimatisation.
Exciting Nepal are looking forward to take you an a great trekking adventure.
The trek was challenging.”
Day 1: Drive to Bulbule (923m)
Day 2: Trek from Bulbule to Chyamje (1,400m)
Day 3: Trek from Chyamje to Bagarchhap (2,160m)
Day 4: Trek from Bagarchhap to Chame (2,630m)
Day 5: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3,300m)
Day 6: Trek from Pisang to Manang (3,500m)
Day 7: Acclimatization day in Manang
Day 8: Trek from Manang to Ledar (4,250m)
Day 9: Trek from Ledar to Pedi or High camp (4,600m)
Day 10: Trek from Phedi to Mukti Nath (3,710m)
Day 11: Trek from Mukti Nath to Jomsom (2,750m) via Kagbeni
Day 12: Trek from Mukti Nath and drive to Tatopani (1,190m)
Day 13: Trek down to Ghorepani (1,200m)
Day 14: Poonhill - Ghorepani - Nayapul & back to Pokhara
- Pick up from the airport and Final drop to the airport by private vehicle.
- All your standard meals like, Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner, during the trek with a cup of tea or coffee during the breakfast
- Tea house Accommodations during the trek.
- Equipment like sleeping bag, Down Jacket & needed things etc (if you do not have your own)
- All ground transportation by bus
- Authorised guide speaking good English (including the guide's food, transport, accommodation, salary, equipment etc - all paid)
- Monastery fees.
- All necessary trekking permits.
- One night standard accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
- First aid kit.
- A trekking route map
- Heli return Muktinath -Pokhara
- Hotel and activities in kathmandu.
- All kind’s of Drink’s like Mineral water, beer Juice, Coke, fanta, other alcoholic hard drink’s, ETC.
- Sweet things like chocolate and others
- Your personal expenses.
- Porter if required
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is there a “new” Annapurna circuit trail that avoids roads?
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?