- Magnificent mountain views
- Hot spring
- High pass (thorang la)
- Kaligandaki valley
The Annapurna Circuit makes its way through two different river valleys - Marshyangdi river valley and Kali Gandaki river valley (deepest gorge of the world). The 128 mile trek also makes its way through two zones (Gandaki and Dhaulagiri) and four districts (Lamjung, Manang, Mustang and Myagdi) of Nepal. The trail takes you over the Thorong La pass at an altitude of 5,416 m. Thorong La is the widest trekking pass in the world, touching the periphery of the Tibetan highland.
You will be walking in a counter-clockwise direction, allowing you to enjoy the following majestic peaks, in addition to the Annapurna Massif itself also: Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt Langtang Himal, Mt. Manaslu, Mt Gangapurna and Mt. Tilicho.
Aside from a great trekking experience the trek will also enrich you culturally as you will be making acquaintance with different ethnic groups, inter alia the Gurung and Thakali people. The climate will also vary during the trek, starting with tropical forest in Besisahar, then moraine landscapes near Manang, and finally you will be crossing the snow line the closer you get to Thorong La pass.
Please note: Trekkers’ safety is our top priority in any trek organized by AME Treks. Therefore, the team leader on duty holds all the responsibility and is provided with all the authority to make changes or cancel any part of the previously designed itinerary if it concerns trekker’s safety. Therefore, it’s a kind request to all the trekkers to remain calm, flexible and cooperate with the team leader in case of unexpected weather changes or health issues with any group member. At AME we therefore request all trekkers to have a couple of extra days as buffer.
We are looking forward to providing you with a fantastic trekking experience on the Annapurna Circuit.
Day 02: Trek to Bahundanda (1,398m/45,86ft) 6 and half hours
Day 03: Trek to Chamje (1,398m/45,86ft) 5-6 hours
Day 04: Trek to Bagarchhap (2,080m/6,824ft) 6 and half hours
Day 05: Trek to Chame (2,720m/8,923ft) 5 hours
Day 06: Trek to Pissang (3,060m/10,039ft) 5 hours
Day 07: Trek to Manang (3,440m/11,286ft) 5 hours
Day 08: Acclimatization day
Day 09: Trek to Lader (4,230m/13,877ft) 5 and half hours
Day 10: Trek to Thorang Phedi (4,450m/14,599ft) 4 hours
Day 11: Trek to Muktinath via Thorang La (3,760m/12,335ft) 8 hours
Day 12: Trek to Marpha (3,500m/11,482ft) 6 hours
Day 13: Trek to Ghasa (2,010m/6,594ft) 6 hours
Day 14: Trek to Tatopani (1,190m/3,904ft) 4 hours
Day 15: Trek to Ghorepani (3,194m/10,479ft) 7-8 hours
Day 16: Hike to Poon Hill and Trek to Pokhara (1,890m/6,200ft) 7 hours
- Government licensed and well trained English speaking guide and his entire expenses
- 1 nights accommodation in Pokhara at tourist standard hotel with breakfast
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurants with traditional, ethnic music and dance
- Annapurna trekking permit and TIMS permit
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Bus transportation to Besisahar (the trek starting point)
- Fresh fruits after dinner and Tea/Coffee
- All required local and government taxes
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
- Company T-shirt
- Trip map
- Nepal arrival visa
- Meals in the city except breakfast and above mentioned special dinner
- Drinks and Beverages
- Travel insurance that covers trip cancellation and Helicopter evacuation
- Tips and any other extending trips and accommodation.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu