- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Savour uninterrupted views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges
- Search for Asiatic Rhino and Bengal Tiger in Chitwan National Park
- Witness a magical sunrise over snow capped peaks at Poon Hill
- Experience a breathtaking mountain flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Combine our introductory Annapurna Trek and Chitwan Safari. We combine our Annapurna Trek with a wildlife safari at Chitwan National Park. This adventure is a fine contrast between trekking the remote foothills of the Annapurna's and a safari in the vicinity of Chitwan. We trek through traditional Hindu villages and pristine forests to ridge top camps that afford remarkable views of Annapurna South and Machapuchare. At Chitwan we undertake a wildlife safari in search of rhino and the Bengal tiger. (Our wildlife safaris take place inside the park boundaries.)
Day 1 : Join Kathmandu (1330m).
Day 2 : Fly to Pokhara, drive to Kimchi (1640m) - approx. 3.5 hours and trek to Ghandruk. approx 40min
Day 3 : To Tadapani (2650m). Walk approx. 6 hours
Day 4 : To Ghorepani (2880m) Walk approx 6-7 hours
Day 5 : Early morning Poon Hill & Trek to Ulleri, walk approx 5-6 hours
Day 6 : Trek to Nayapul and drive Pokhara, walk approx. 4-5 hours, drive 2 hours
Day 7 : In Pokhara
Day 8 : Drive Pokhara to Chitwan. Approx 5 hours
Day 9 : In Chitwan
Day 10 : Drive to Kathmandu approx 5-6 hours drive
Day 11 : Trip concludes Kathmandu
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 11 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality accommodation in Kathmandu and Chitwan National Park
- Accommodation on trek in a combination of comfortable eco lodges, and our exclusive eco-comfort camps with off the ground camp beds, mattresses and pillows
- 10 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 8 dinners, including all meals on trek valued at US$400
- Flight Kathmandu/Pokhara US$133 approx
- Private transportation
- Expert bilingual guide and group medical kit
- Use of a trek pack including sleeping bag, down or fibre filled jacket and insulated mat, valued at USD $500
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment along with porter's insurance
- Chitwan jeep safari
- International flights and airport taxes
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna Chitwan in Comfort tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Chitwan in Comfort tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Chitwan in Comfort tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.