- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Savour uninterrupted views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges
- Search for Asiatic Rhino and Bengal Tiger in Chitwan National Park
- Witness a magical sunrise over snow capped peaks at Poon Hill
- Relax and let us take care of the details on a fully supported camping based trek with freshly prepared meals
Combine our introductory Annapurna Trek and Chitwan Safari. We combine our Annapurna Trek with a wildlife safari at Chitwan National Park. This adventure is a fine contrast between trekking the remote foothills of the Annapurna's and a safari in the vicinity of Chitwan. We trek through traditional Hindu villages and pristine forests to ridge top camps that afford remarkable views of Annapurna South and Machapuchare. At Chitwan we undertake a wildlife safari in search of rhino and the Bengal tiger. (Our wildlife safaris take place inside the park boundaries.)
Day 1 : Join Kathmandu (1330m).
Day 2 : Fly to Pokhara, drive to Kimchi (1640m) - approx. 3.5 hours and trek to Ghandruk. approx 40min
Day 3 : To Tadapani (2650m). Walk approx. 6 hours
Day 4 : To Ghorepani (2880m) Walk approx 6-7 hours
Day 5 : Early morning Poon Hill & Trek to Ulleri, walk approx 5-6 hours
Day 6 : Trek to Nayapul and drive Pokhara, walk approx. 4-5 hours, drive 2 hours
Day 7 : In Pokhara
Day 8 : Drive Pokhara to Chitwan. Approx 5 hours
Day 9 : In Chitwan
Day 10 : Drive to Kathmandu approx 5-6 hours drive
Day 11 : Trip concludes Kathmandu
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 11 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality accommodation in Kathmandu and Chitwan National Park
- Accommodation in a combination of our comfortable eco lodges and private eco campsites with off the ground camp beds, mattresses and pillows
- 10 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 8 dinners, including all meals on trek valued at US$400
- Flight Kathmandu/Pokhara US$133 approx
- Private transportation
- Expert bilingual guide and group medical kit
- Use of a trek pack including sleeping bag, down or fibre filled jacket and insulated mat, valued at USD $500
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment along with porter's insurance
- Chitwan jeep safari
- International flights and airport taxes
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 82 today.
- Save US$ 55+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna Chitwan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Chitwan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Chitwan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.