The ABC trail provides spectacular mountain scenery, charming settlements of diverse ethnic groups, incredible rhododendron forests, and large sub-tropical valleys. Our itinerary will also take us through Ghorepani Poonhill at 3,210 m, one of the best panoramic view points in Nepal, especially at sunrise.
The Annapurna Base Camp trek starts with a bus drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara after which the trek will start. The trek will end in Pokhara as that will allow you to explore that as well.
This is a short but fantastic trek, if you only have 11 days available for trekking in Nepal.
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul and start trek to Ulleri (2073m)
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani (2856m)
Day 04: Early morning hike up to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani
Day 05: Trek to Chhomrong (2020m)
Day 06: Trek to Dovan (2500m)
Day 07: Trek to Annapurna base camp (4131m)
Day 08: Trek back to Bamboo (2345m)
Day 09: Trek to Jhinu hill Natural hot spring (1760m)
Day 10: Trek to Potana (2100m)
Day 11: Trek to Phedi and drive back to Pokhara, overnight at hotel
Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Tourist bus transportation from Kathmandu – Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a in Pokhara Hotel
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Professional mountain guide with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna Conservation Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Porters in needed
- Tips for guides and porters