- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4130 meters
- Fixed group departure
- Exceptional scenery of high mountains
- Trek through subtropical forests
- Enjoy the birds and waterfalls
Pokhara, recognized as the most beautiful city of Nepal, is the gateway to Annapurna Base Camp trek. After a 7-hour bus trip to this wonderful lakeside city, the journey heads directly to Ghorepani via Tikhedunga and Nayapul. The trek endures through Modi River, dense stands of rhododendron forest and bamboo bushes to one of most beautiful viewpoints; Poon Hill. Popularly known as Photographer’s Paradise, Poon Hill lets you capture some of the best snaps of impressive Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. The astonishing sunrise view from Poon Hill is just outstanding.
Continuing the Annapurna adventure, the trail leads to Chommrong, Himalaya, and finally to Annapurna Base Camp. Be captivated by the scenic Himalayan views of Annapurna, Manaslu, Himchuli, Machhapuchre, Dhaulagiri, and other snow-capped mountains all around you.
To get to the Annapurna Base Camp, the trekker has to pass through many villages of different ethnic societies, cultures and lifestyles, and also through ridged forests of rhododendron and a wide range of flora and fauna. The subtropical forests come alive with a huge variety of birds, waterfall thunders and monkeys chatter from the treetops which makes the trek truly magical.
Don’t miss out on this amazing experience of a lifetime.
Day 1: Drive to Pokhara and overnight at hotel
Day 2: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri (1920 m)
Day 3: Trek to Ghorepani (2860 m)
Day 4: Hike up to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani (2610 m)
Day 5: Trek to Chommrong (2100 m)
Day 6: Trek to Himalayan hotel (2920 m)
Day 7: Trek from Himalaya to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m)
Day 8: Trek backfrom ABC to Bamboo (2345 m)
Day 9: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu hot spring (1780m)
Day 10: Trek to Nayapul (1010m) and drive to Pokhara
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu (1345m) by tourist bus
- 08 night Guest House during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- 02 night hotel in Pokhara
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag.
- All necessary trek permits & entry fees.
- A local government licensed English speaking trekking guide during the trek.
- Surface land transfer (Tourist Bus) from and to Kathmandu.
- First aid medical kits.
- Annapurna Base Camp trek route map.
- Private transport from Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara
- Single Supliment
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- Personal expenses including alcoholic, soft and hard drinks, water, laundry, etc.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Porter to carry your luggage
- Any meals
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.