- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Witness the sheer beauty of the diverse Himalayan landscape as you hike through remote villages, fairytale forests, vast moorlands cut by cascading rivers and the bluehued peaks of base camp as they glow under starlight!
- Experience a magical sunrise over the Annapurna ranges from the spectacular heights of Poon Hill – an early morning hike to this prime spot will be well worth the effort.
- Relax and unwind in Pokhara after your trek, choose to cruise along Phewa Tal (Lake) and gaze up at snowcapped mountains or opt for a relaxing massage to rejuvenate those tired legs.
- Be accompanied by an experienced trek leader along with assistant guides and porters, who will not only give you all the support and guidance you need along the way, but also introduce you to the rich local Sherpa culture.
From ancient kingdoms to majestic mountain vistas, trek through the breathtaking Himalayan landscape of the Annapurna Ranges. Pass awe-inspiring glaciers, stay on the banks of pristine rivers, cross mountain pastures, dip into natural hot springs and encounter mule trains carrying supplies to remote villages. Rest and revive in cosy mountain teahouses and meet friendly locals along the way. Time spent in Kathmandu and Pokhara completes the adventure with insights into Nepali culture and tradition.
Due to the nature of outdoor travel, please be aware that this trip will operate on an amended itinerary in high risk weather conditions.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Pokhara
Day 3: Nayapul - Ulleri (2080m / 6824ft)
Day 4: Ghorepani (2750m / 9022ft)
Day 5: Tadapani (2700m / 8858ft)
Day 6: Kimrung Khola - Chomrong (2177m / 7143ft)
Day 7: Kuldi Ghar - Doban (2670m / 8760ft)
Day 8: Doban to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m / 12139ft )
Day 9: Annapurna Base Camp (4130m / 13549ft)
Day 10: Bamboo (2335m / 7660ft)
Day 11: Jhinu Danda (1780m / 5839ft)
Day 12: Landruk - Tolkha - Pothana (1970m / 6463ft)
Day 13: Phedi - Pokhara
Day 14: Pokhara
Day 15-16: Kathmandu
- Hotel (4 nights), Teahouse (10 nights)
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Annapurna Base Camp Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna Base Camp Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 16 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Base Camp Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Base Camp Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- There are 10 days of strenuous trekking on this trip. You’ll be trekking up to 8 hours a day and at altitudes over 4000 metres at times, so you need to be aware of altitude sickness. Visit intrepidtravel.com/altitude-sickness for more information.
- It’s very important it is to be in excellent fitness and health, which means training in the lead up to your trip in order to be best prepared.
- The trekking lodges, known as teahouses, that you stay in on the trek are very simple with only basic facilities. Hot water may not always be available and may cost extra, as will access to electricity points for charging devices. Wifi is available at some locations, but connections may be poor.
- What you need to take will vary depending on the season you are trekking in and it’s important to be prepared. See some tips for what to pack here: intrepidtravel.com/adventures/packing-guide-for-trekking-in-nepal
- The Annapurna trek is a popular route and you will encounter many other trekkers and groups on your trip during your hike and at the teahouses. If you are after a trek that sees less travellers and spends more time trekking through communities rather than on a more established route, see our Tamang Heritage & Langtang Valley Trek (HNXV).
- Due to the nature of outdoor travel, please be aware that this trip will operate on an amended itinerary in high risk weather conditions.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.