- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Revel in breathtaking vistas trekking amongst the Annapurna Range
- Enjoy a fully supported camping based trek, with three hearty meals prepared by our cooks
- Immerse yourself in Nepali life as you trek through Gurung Villages
- Journey into the heart of the Annapurna Sanctuary for sublime panoramic views
A classic trek into the heart of the Annapurna Sanctuary for sublime panoramic views. Annapurna is the 10th highest peak in the world. It was the first 8000 metre peak ever summitted, in June 1950 by a French expedition led by Maurice Herzog. The tale of this epic climb is told in one of the most fascinating narrations of mountaineering adventure in the book 'Annapurna' also written by Maurice Herzog. Our trek to Annapurna Base Camp is by comparison a far more tame proposition, however the big mountain views are still the same as we ascend through villages and terraced farmland to the alpine environments found at the higher elevations around base camp. This is a stunning trek in the heart of the Annapurna range.
Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu (1330m).
Day 2 : Half Day Sightseeing Tour. Rest of day at leisure.
Day 3 : Fly to Pokhara, commence trek to Australia camp (1990m) - walk approx 2 hours
Day 4 : To Landruk (1640m) - walk approx. 5 hours
Day 5 : Trek to Chhomrong (2170m) 6-7 hours
Day 6 : Trek to Bamboo (2310m), walk approx 4 hours
Day 7 : Trek to Deurali (3200m),walk approx 5/6 hours
Day 8 : Machapuchare Base Camp (3900M), walk approx. 3-4 hours
Day 9 : Annapurna South Base Camp (4131m), walk approx. 2/3 hours
Day 10 : Rest day, side walks
Day 11 : Return to Deurali (3200m), walk approx. 3-4 hours
Day 12 : To Chhomrong (2170m), walk approx. 5-6 hours
Day 13 : To Ghandruk (1740m), walk approx. 5-6 hours
Day 14 : Trek to Nayapul and drive Pokhara, walk approx. 4 hours, drive 2 hours
Day 15 : Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 16 : Trip concludes Kathmandu.
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 16 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality accommodation in Kathmandu on a twinshare basis
- Accommodation in our fully serviced wilderness campsites or private eco campsites
- 15 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 12 dinners, including all meals on trek valued at US$600
- Flight Kathmandu/Pokhara return valued at US$266
- Private vehicle transportation
- Expert bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- The use of a World Expeditions trek pack including sleeping bag, down or fibre filled jacket and insulated mat valued at $500
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment and porter's insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 70+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna Base Camp Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 325 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 27 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Base Camp Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Base Camp Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.