- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4130 meters
- Spectacular mountains and sunrise view from Poon Hill
- Scenic drive along the bank of Trishuli and Marshyangdi river
- Natural hot spring bath en route
- Impressive views of 7th and 10th highest mountain (Dhaulagiri and Annapurna I)
The trek offers adventurers an extraordinary shift of ecosystems because of the unique combination of depth and height along the route. The stunning routes are surrounded by snow giants such as the Annapurna Himalayan ranges and other peaks above the 7000-meter mark.
A dense tropical forest of bamboo and rhododendron cover the south-facing slopes and the north-facing slopes covered by rain shadow. The sanctuary, considered sacred by both Hindus and Buddhists is believed as the abode of their deities. It was not opened for foreigners until 1956.
Please see the day-to-day itinerary for more detailed information.
Unfortunately ABC route has been closed due to avalanche just before the two days of our journey. Agency owner Mr. Ganesh promptly informs us and suggested some alternatives with pros and cons. We just relied on him to do on behalf of us and requested to take the chance till last point. He redesigned accordingly and suggested optimum solution which also capable to reroute to ABC if we become fortunate again. We went till Chomrong via Poonhill-Ghorepani and observed the similar situation stated by him earlier.
The most entertaining thing was selection of accommodations which was excellent choice in terms of scenic position & comfort ability to roam around in leisure time though sometimes we have to slightly compromise the lodging facilities. The guide & porters were with us like presidential guards to facilitate till whenever we went to sleep. Their positive attitude always inspired us to overcome all challenging situation during trekking.
On the whole, Glorious Himalaya Trekking ltd. managed the entire tour so entertaining, comfortable and undoubting that I will like to select them for my next trekking. In a single sentence, Glorious Himalaya Trekking ltd. knows to provide positive customer experience with professionalism”
With best regards,
Glorious Himalaya Trekking Team”
Day 1: Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu
Day 2: Pokhara to Ghandruk (1990 m)
Day 3: Trek to Chhomrung (2210 m)
Day 4: Trek to Bamboo (2350 m)
Day 5: Trek to Deurali (3140 m)
Day 6: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m)
Day 7: Trek to Bamboo (2335 m)
Day 8: Trek to Jhinu Danda (Hot water springs) (1780 m)
Day 9: Trek to Nayapul and then drive to Pokhara city
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Government certified trekking guide for the trek
- 2 nights hotel accommodations in Pokhara city inclusive breakfast.
- Long range transport by luxurious tourist bus. (Kathmandu to Pokhara & Pokhara to Kathmandu)
- Twin sharing local lodge accommodation during the trek
- First aid medical kit carried by our guide
- Helicopter rescue service in case of emergency evacuation. (In this case you should have your own travel insurance)
- Adventure certificate upon successful trip completion
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural dance show
- Rain protection duffel bags and sleeping bags to use for the trek. (should return after the trek)
- Private car/jeep transport from Pokhara hotel to Nayapul and Nayapul to Pokhara
- Porter for the trek.
- Nepal entry visa and international flights
- Tips to the trekking guide and porter
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses such as use of wifi, charging, hot shower, alcoholic and cold drinks during the trek.
- Meals and porters available at an extra cost.
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationRecommended gear: Waterproof jackets Warm fleece jackets, jerseys, pullovers Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light leather boots Sleeping bags (preferably those rated -20 degree Celsius. You can rent them in Kathmandu) A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband Fleece wind-stopper jackets (optional) Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jackets Down vests and/or jackets (optional) Lightweight gloves Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer Sun hats/scarfs Light balaclavas/warm fleece hats Sunglasses with UV protection T-shirts Underwear Hiking shorts Lightweight cotton long pants Light, expedition-weight thermal bottoms Fleece or woollen pants Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants Thin, lightweight inner socks Thick, warm wool hiking socks Hiking boots with spare laces Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals) Other necessary equipment: Headlamps (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag Basic first aid kits (We also provide a comprehensive first aid medical kit and oxymeter to the head guide) Large plastic bags to keep items dry inside your trekking bag Day packs (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches) Water bottles (2 bottles recommended) Toiletries Small wash towels
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?