- duration 12 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Trek to a dizzying 4,170m at Annapurna Base Camp
- Go whitewater rafting in beautiful scenery
- Sleep overnight in cosy mountain guesthouses
- Hike to Poon Hill at 3,232m for awesome views
Discover the Himalayas and challenge yourself on an incredible 12-day adventure. Go white-water rafting, see some of the highest peaks of the world from Poon Hill, push your limits by climbing to the Annapurna Base Camp, and enjoy spectacular sceneries in the heart of this extraordinary region.
Day 1: Kathmandu - Pokhara, Nepal (Day 1: Kathmandu - Pokhara, Nepal)
Day 2: Pokhara - Ulleri, Nepal (Day 2: Pokhara - Ulleri, Nepal)
Day 3: Ulleri - Ghorepani, Nepal (Day 3: Ulleri - Ghorepani, Nepal)
Day 4: Ghorepani - Tadapani, Nepal (Day 4: Ghorepani - Tadapani, Nepal)
Day 5: Tadapani - Chomrong, Nepal (Day 5: Tadapani - Chomrong, Nepal)
Day 6: Chomrong - Bamboo, Nepal (Day 6: Chomrong - Bamboo, Nepal)
Day 7: Bamboo - Deurali, Nepal (Day 7: Bamboo - Deurali, Nepal)
Day 8: Deurali - Annapurna, Nepal (Day 8: Deurali - Annapurna, Nepal)
Day 9: Annapurna - Dovan, Nepal (Day 9: Annapurna - Dovan, Nepal)
Day 10: Dovan - Jhinu Danda, Nepal (Day 10: Dovan - Jhinu Danda, Nepal)
Day 11: Jhinu Danda - Pokhara, Nepal (Day 11: Jhinu Danda - Pokhara, Nepal)
Day 12: Pokhara - Kathmandu, Nepal (Day 12: Pokhara - Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Mixed accommodation
- 2N in Pokhara budget hotel
- 9N in basic guesthouses during trek
- 1 Lunch(es)
- Pick-up, tour transport
- Kathmandu accommodation pick-up
- Bus transfers Kathmandu - Trishuli River - Pokhara - Kathmandu
- Active, multi-sport adventures
- Rafting group trip from Kathmandu
- Annapurna Base Camp trek
- English speaking guide during rafting group trip
- Private Government-licensed English-speaking guide during private Annapurna base camp trek
- Equipment & permits
- Rafting equipment & permit
- All permits for private Annapurna base camp trek
- Luggage porters
- First aid medical kits
- Other meals/drinks (min. $20USD per day)
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides and porters
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 46 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 31 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 263 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 13 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Base Camp Trek 12D/11N (from Kathmandu) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Base Camp Trek 12D/11N (from Kathmandu) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Suggested Packing List
Backpack (10 - 15 liters), sleeping bag (if desired-- sheets & blankets are provided), hiking poles, rain pants, plastic rain poncho, trekking boots, sandals/flip flops, thermals (socks, t-shirts, sweater), windbreaker, hiking trousers, shorts, wool hat/beanie, gloves, sun hat, sun block, sunglasses, flashlight/torch, camera (with extra batteries & memory card), personal medications, reusable water bottle, water purification tablets, toiletries (toothpaste, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet paper, towel).
Tipping is by no means mandatory, but is customary. For a job well done, we recommend tipping 10% to your guide, porter, and driver.
All guides for this tour have completed first aid training.
You must have a high level of fitness to take part in this trek. You will be walking at high altitudes every day and it will be physically demanding. In the months leading up to your trek, try walking with your daypack, climbing long staircases and add a couple of bricks to it for real training. Undertake regular aerobic exercise such as walking, jogging, swimming or cycling. The more preparation you have done in advance, the more you will enjoy it.
Please expect to spend at least 20 USD per day on food and beverages. Please note that food costs will vary depending on the number of portions consumed, location and availability.