- Pokhara city and Phewa Lake
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Sunrise fro Poon Hill
- Spectacular Himalayan View
The trail takes you to the heart of the Gurung and Magar cultures and their traditional way of life. It introduces you to a vast variety of birds and wildlife whilst offering you the most magnificent views of the snow capped mountains of the Annapurna Range. Our destination is ABC where we will be encapsulated by a mountainous wonderland, being surrounded by the icy peaks of some of the word’s highest and most beautiful mountains. During this trek we will also trek to Ghorepani and Poon Hill offering stupendous mountain views.
There are challenging days to meet our 4130 meter elevation goal, from rocky trails to the ascent of 3300 stone steps to Ulleri, however, it will all be worth the effort as you accompany these majestic mountains to ABC over an array of different and exciting landscapes. Descending from ABC, you get the opportunity to bathe in the natural hot spring at Jhinu before returning to Pokhara to tell about your adventures and achievements in the Annapurna Himalayas
Day 2: Hike to Tikhedunga. (1540m/4 hours.)
Day 3: Tikhedunga to Ghorepani. (2810m/6.5 hours.)
Day 4: Hike up to Poon Hill (3210m/1.5 hours) and trek to Tadhapani. (2700m/6 hours.)
Day 5: Tadapani to Chomrong. (2170/5 hours.)
Day 6: Chomrong to Dovan. (2580m/5 hours.)
Day 7: Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp. (3700m/6 hours.)
Day 8: Annapurna base camp. (4110 meters/4 hours.)
Day 9: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo. (2340m/6 hours.)
Day 10: Bamboo to Jhinu. (1780m/5.5 hours.)
Day 11: Trek to Nayapul (1070m/ 6 hours) and then drive to Pokhara.
Day 12: Return to Kathmandu on tourist bus.
- Kathmandu Pokhara transfers by standard tourist bus
- 2 night hotel in Pokhara (standard 3 star hotel with breakfast)
- Pokhara – Nayapul – Pokhara transfers
- Trek permit (Annapurna conservation area entry fee and TIMS card fee)
- Teahouse accommodation
- Breakfast/lunch/dinner on the trek
- An English speaking guide
- Porter (1 porter between 2 trekkers, a porter can carry maximum 20 kilos)
- Government imposed taxes
- Lunch/dinner at Pokhara
- Beverages (tea/coffee, coke/fanta, bottled water etc)
- Extras (battery charging, above Namche bucket of hot water for shower etc)
- Tipping and other personal expenses
- Travel Insurance.