Kathmandu Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
Page 8 of 143 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 270 Reviews
- Old & New Delhi.
- Pink city of Jaipur.
- Tordi Garh.
This 16-day journey takes you through India and Nepal, visiting some of its top attractions ... Read More
SavingUS$ 169From US$ 3,210 16 days View Tour
|Sep 21||10+ seats left|
|Oct 12||10+ seats left|
- Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Annapurna foothills camping trek.
- Sunrise from Panchase Hill.
SavingUS$ 124From US$ 2,355 14 days View Tour
|Oct 19||10+ seats left|
|Dec 21||10+ seats left|
- Explore the beautiful Langtang Valley region.
- Admire unspoiled nature and mountain landscapes.
- Discover the region’s remote villages and unique lifestyles.
SavingUS$ 23From US$ 444 8 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
- Take in a panoramic view of Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Everest and surrounding peaks.
- Discover Thyangboche monastery – the spiritual heart of the Khumbu region.
- Experience the thriving Sherpa mountain village of Namche Bazaar.
SavingUS$ 100From US$ 1,899 12 days View Tour
|Sep 30||Only 5 seats left|
|Oct 14||10+ seats left|
- Experience the famous hill stations of Sikkim and tea plantations of Darjeeling.
- Trek through forests and over passes to experience the stunning mountain views in Sikkim.
- Absorb diverse Buddhist traditions with visits to Rumtek Monastery and Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery.
SavingUS$ 263From US$ 4,997 20 days View Tour
|Sep 29||10+ seats left|
|Mar 30||10+ seats left|
- As well as hiking the foothills of the Annapurnas, enjoy rafting trips on the Tirisuli River, mountain bike adventures in the Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara, and a boat cruise across beautiful Fewa Lake.
- See some of Nepal’s greatest icons, both natural and man-made: Bodhnath stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, the fishtail peak of Machhapuchhare and the magnificent Annapurna range.
- Learn more about local ethnic cultures on a hike through the villages around Lowang, home to Gurung, Magar, Brahmin, Chhetri and Dalit people.
Get amongst the giants of the Himalayas on this active adventure in Nepal. While most ... Read More
SaveUS$ 303From US$ 1,575 US$ 1,339 12 days View Tour
|Sep 20||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 11||Only 6 seats left|
- Discover Nepal with a both leisurely and adventurous introduction to its people, traditions and of course its iconic mountains.
- Experience the incredible hospitality and welcoming nature of the Nepali people – sip chai in mountain teahouses and stay in the beautiful, family-run Astam Eco Village.
- Trek into the incredible Annapurna Range, through remote villages that offer superb panoramic views of the mountains.
For centuries, Nepal has been luring travellers with its snow-capped peaks and the tales of ... Read More
SaveUS$ 354From US$ 1,840 US$ 1,564 11 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 29||Only 1 seat left|
- A rare opportunity to climb Cholo.
- Spectacular mountain views deep in the Everest region.
- Hike up the Thame valley and cross the Renjo La (5340m).
SavingUS$ 225From US$ 4,274 21 days View Tour
|Oct 11||10+ seats left|
|Oct 4||10+ seats left|
- The magnificent holy Gosainkund Lake nestled amidst the mountains.
- Varied scenery; mountain panoramas, rhododendron forests, glaciers and gompas.
- Far fewer trekkers than in other Nepal trekking regions.
SaveUS$ 105From US$ 2,099 15 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 7 seats left|
|Nov 10||Only 2 seats left|
- Discover diverse Himalayan cultures in Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan & Nepal.
- Experience the atmosphere of the hill stations, Darjeeling and Kalimpong.
- Explore Rumtek Monastery in Sikkim and ancient dzongs in Bhutan.
SavingUS$ 209From US$ 3,971 13 days View Tour
|Oct 14||10+ seats left|
|Dec 16||10+ seats left|
- Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, there's more than enough time to discover the Nepali capital's staggeringly rich cultural and artistic heritage..
- This is the perfect trip for those who want a cultural insight into Nepal without strenuous trekking, with plenty of inclusions, as well as free time and comfortable accommodation in each destination..
- Whether it's flying, hiking, driving or by canoe, this trip will let you experience Nepal's stunning natural beauty from all angles..
Journey into the heart of Nepal and experience the colourful sights and culture of this ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Wildlife, Mountain flights, Active and outdoor, National parks, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Local boat rides
- Accommodation Hotel & Resort
- Transport Boat, Flight, Jeep, Plane & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 1,213From US$ 6,300 US$ 5,355 18 days View Tour
|Sep 9||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 16||Only 2 seats left|
- Trek to a dizzying 4,170m at Annapurna Base Camp.
- Go white-water rafting in beautiful scenery.
- Sleep overnight in cosy mountain guesthouses.
SavingUS$ 32From US$ 606 12 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 29||Only 5 seats left|
- Trek to Everest Base Camp - Discover 8000 metre peaks, rhododendron forests, mountain villages and glaciers in the Everest region.
- Namche Bazaar - Gateway for all Himalayan expeditions.
- Chukkung Valley - See the beautiful great fluted walls of the Amphu Laptsa Pass.
SavingUS$ 480From US$ 2,495 US$ 2,015 15 days View Tour
|Oct 11||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 1||Only 8 seats left|
- Experience the perfect introduction to Himalayan mountaineering and be rewarded with some of the best views in the Himalaya.
- Trek to Machapuchare and Annapurna South Base Camps before setting high camp on Tharpu Chuli, fully supported by an experienced local crew.
- Enjoy a complete expedition service including climbing sherpa assistance and 3 meals per day prepared by our cooks.
SavingUS$ 195From US$ 3,704 18 days View Tour
|Oct 20||10+ seats left|
|Oct 18||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results