- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Swayambhunath and Boudha stupas in Kathmandu
- Visit the picturesque Paro Taktsang, or the Tiger's Nest, in Paro
- Travel to numerous sacred dzongs in Bhutan
- Enjoy daily meditation practice and introduction to Buddhist philosophy
Please note that we do not organize this tour unless we have a minimum of seven travellers for a starting date. In case you have not booked this trip as a group of seven travellers and we do not reach the number for the starting date you have booked, we will refund you the amount you paid for this tour.
Day 1: Kathmandu arrival
Day 2: Full Day in Boudha
Day 3: Hike From Kopan to Shivapuri National Park
Day 4: Full Day at the Cottage in Shivapuri National Park
Day 5: We drive to Swoyambhu
Day 6: Fly to Paro, Bhutan
Day 7: Camp at Jala Dzong
Day 8: Camp at Lataykha Monastery
Day 9: Hike to Bemri
Day 10: Chele La & Kilay Nunnary
Day 11: Shekhar Drak & Thimpu
Day 12: Return to Paro
Day 13: Taktsang, the Tiger's Nest
Day 14: Return to Kathmandu
Day 15: Day of Departure
- Airport pickup
- All accommodations during the journey
- Two-way transfer flights from Kathmandu, Nepal, to Paro, Bhutan
- Transportation within Nepal and Bhutan
- Healthy vegetarian meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking guides and instructors
- Daily dharma talks & introduction to meditation
- International flights to Nepal
- Travel insurance
- Personal visa to Nepal
- Tips to local guides and porters
- Any alcoholic beverages during the journey
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Save US$ 196+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
- FULL REFUND if the journey is cancelled 6 months (180 days), or more, prior to the starting date of the journey MINUS any costs incurred (such as: flight cancellation fees, permit fees, hotel booking fees, banking fees, turning others away from a journey, etc).
- 50% REFUND if the journey is cancelled between 3-6 months (91-179 days) prior to the starting date of the journey (same conditions as above)
-NO REFUND if the journey is cancelled within 3 months (90 days) of the starting date of the journey (same conditions as above)